Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Interesting reading Dick Stout's web site..Hey Tom check out a fort found on a florida beach news

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Now he works/worked closely with White's writing book's.. etc field testing..but also tested for Western Eastern treasures mag..

Good read though..

He mentions a new Garrett ..So that the second time in a month I have heard about a Garrett machine being tested the other was from a reliable source..

Hey Tom Check out the Fort found on a Florida Beach News it's about three stroies down on the page..

[www.stoutstandards.com]

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2012 06:01PM by Keith Southern.
Thx keith.

Stout is always a great read - a real old timer. Think I have his last book laying around here.

Yeah, sounds like he got word on the Garrett.,exciting year - Minelab CTX & ?, Fisher CZ, Garrett & Tesoro.
Thanks Keith. Yes..... I have heard about these findings; yet, I too...... am not sure the 'truth' as to what really came out of the site. I am more prone to believe that musket balls, buttons, percussion caps and maybe a coin or two have surfaced. I just hope the implements are on public display.
I emailed Dick a few times and I basically developed a true liking for the guy. I was unaware of his sometimes colorful language. It makes it all funnier than ever to me. He is a true pioneer of our hobby.
Goodmore - if you like colorful language (and I do) then you will LOVE reading anything from Karl Von Meuller. I am reading his Treasure Hunters Manual #7 - just a fun read. Strongly recommend it.
I'm all for colorful languagesmiling smiley