Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Some Fisher thoughts....

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Some Fisher thoughts....
May 23, 2012 02:09PM
Clubmember just received his old CZ back from Fisher after repair and tune-up and will pass Tom's air test spec's with flying colors.

Owned a CZ3D from the old Fisher and one from the new Fisher both identical in performance.

Talked to the new Fisher tech's and just like the old Fisher tech's were very up on CZ's relative repair and tuneups.

I imagine there are tolerance differences in most manufacturers in identical models and to me a CZ is a CZ plain and simple and imagine there are ones that are a tad hotter.

Lets face it companies don't make money selling inferior products and if you need help the new Fisher tech's are capable and thats why they have a repair center.

Just some thoughts on this gloomy day after my first cup of coffee and hope it clears up for the evening as just has to be one more silver coin waiting for my CZ to grab.
Re: Some Fisher thoughts....
May 23, 2012 03:25PM
Ya Dan - Pa i hear your . I have a older / Hotter one up for sale . I cound use the money
but part of me hopes it does not sell. Maybe hit a old park tonight if rain holds off.
May 23, 2012 04:05PM
My Fisher opinions are from just relatively recently....my first Fisher was the F-4 about 4 years ago. It was a beauty of a machine and a good one to learn on. I've had a high regard for Fisher ever after. If the Deus hadn't come around I'd be swinging the F-75 right now.

The whole package of the Deus was too fantastic to ignore. I intend to travel with the Deus and detect all around but I always have my eyes open for the F-75 or the next generation version.

Go Fisher!

Regards, Joe (California)
May 23, 2012 08:31PM
I thought about getting a CZ5 or a CZ3d but heard the tuning wasn't very good on them from the manufacter so I didn't get one. I used to have a CZ5 and I liked it a lot but it had a hard time hearing a dime at 8". It was a fresh buried test coin though. Thanks for the update. It's good to hear Fisher is up on there tuning. I got an Explorer 2 instead.

Rick N. MI
May 23, 2012 10:09PM
There are very few machines that can out perform an old CZ. that is once you learn what it is trying to tell you......

Tom in SC
May 24, 2012 04:24AM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Clubmember just received his old CZ back from
> Fisher after repair and tune-up and will pass
> Tom's air test spec's with flying colors.
>
> Owned a CZ3D from the old Fisher and one from the
> new Fisher both identical in performance.
>
> Talked to the new Fisher tech's and just like the
> old Fisher tech's were very up on CZ's relative
> repair and tuneups.
>
> I imagine there are tolerance differences in most
> manufacturers in identical models and to me a CZ
> is a CZ plain and simple and imagine there are
> ones that are a tad hotter.
>
> Lets face it companies don't make money selling
> inferior products and if you need help the new
> Fisher tech's are capable and thats why they have
> a repair center.
>
> Just some thoughts on this gloomy day after my
> first cup of coffee and hope it clears up for the
> evening as just has to be one more silver coin
> waiting for my CZ to grab.

My CZ is a new Fisher one.
It works fabulous.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 04:31AM by Coilfishing.