Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

First Texas Service OUTSTANDING

Posted by Scubadetector 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
First Texas Service OUTSTANDING
May 25, 2012 02:03AM
Greetings I haven't been here for a while BUT have been out having fun since mid April. So far 11 gold rings which I just sent to ARA and will be getting 1812.00 back tomorrow. My best find was a 14.22 gram 14K signet ring. I posted them all on Findmall. I also found a post Civil war site which has live bullets dated from 8 of 1882 - 10 of 1896. Some other interesting post civil war items including buttons and a civil war bayonet. However last time I dove I put in new batteries and I didn't seal the unit right. It leaked and my detector acted up. I came out of the water and opened the battery compartment and water was in it. BUT to my horror, water was bubbling out of a crack in the compartment by a screw to seal the rest of the unit off. Called Felix on Monday, he gave me an RMA and I sent it to him. He got it yesterday and called me today. They will fix it FREE of charge since there was a crack in the inside housing. EVEN though I didn't seal it right. First Texas is a great company to deal with and I will keep using my CZ-21.

My 2012 finds are here including a boat I bought for 250.00. It needs an interior and a bit of work but was worth it.

[s81.photobucket.com]

I hope everyone has a wonderful season of detecting and keeps safe.

Robert