Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How Long Until We See A Video Camera Inside a Detector Head?

Posted by goodmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How Long Until We See A Video Camera Inside a Detector Head?
May 28, 2012 01:42AM
What other features out there will companies add to detectors? I figure the door has been kicked open for future add ons.

I was happy that the Deus had a clock.

Maybe a 4G device?

I truely believe that this Minelab will have better features for detecting. Smartfind 2, Trace, and such. But how long until a company tries to dazzle us with just the gimmicks?

How about a detachable face plate to deter thefts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2012 01:45AM by goodmore.
Re: How Long Until We See A Video Camera Inside a Detector Head?
May 28, 2012 03:23AM
Now that you put it out there,bet it happens sooner than later. Id like to see a company have their own inline probe come with it. Thats what minelab should of done.
May 28, 2012 04:02AM
Fisher tried something like that with two machines before First Texas got them...the Excel and ID Edge. They put flame graphics on one to give it a custom paint look and the other was dolled up with baby blue and yellow graphics.
May 28, 2012 03:25PM
I think when they start to dress-up detectors that will be the day we start to see junk show up on the market....we need to move ahead not behind!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 28, 2012 04:42PM
First I want to thank all the past people and the present ones that keep this country free, you guys can argue about how much freedom you have, later

I think the next detector feature that would be cool, is the app the new phones has, that you can tape your hunts and up load it to you tube for all to see, I go for a ride with my daughter and she uses her phone to navigate, check for hotels and restaurants, she calls to make reservations, and see what attractions there are, she can go to Goggle maps and see if there are farm fields around and check the town tax records to see who owns them, see see what I getting at, and another thing, she has face to face, you can call the owner and take to him face to face on you machine and show him what you find, dam I wish I wasn't so old, the techno revolution is here and I can barely figure out these new machines haha