Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Another new guy

Posted by sailorman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Another new guy
July 22, 2012 01:10PM
Just joined up and thought I'd say hello. Been hunting a year now but I'm a fast learner and hit it hard. Minimum one day a week but most likely two and an occasional three!

Have the misfortune of being a small business owner in the current economic mess, was doing well until two years ago.

Lived aboard a boat for 18 years with a short break in there due to wife's multiple sclerosis. We hunt as a team. She loves the hobby but can't run a detector but she loves digging targets. A real gift for a guy with dicey knees. After years inside and in a wheelchair she's just loving the outside and finding old stuff.

Have an AT-Pro with both DD's and the Sniper and an E-Trac with stock Pro coil, X-5 and Detech Ultimate coils. Throw in the Garrett PP, a probe rod and some digging tools and we're raring to go.

Hunt east central FL beaches, fresh water, parks, woods, any place I can find. Coins, relics, jewelry we enjoy it all.

My ultimate detecting accessory

Thirty years of marriage and running strong!
Re: Another new guy
July 22, 2012 01:14PM
Welcome aboard Matey!
July 22, 2012 01:37PM
Aint life grand. Sounds like you and your wife really enjoy detecting. This is a good place to get some good information.
July 22, 2012 05:23PM
Warm welcome to sailorman and wife.
July 23, 2012 02:45PM
You are in my neck-of-the-woods. WELCOME!
July 23, 2012 03:13PM
Welcome, to the best site on the net.
July 23, 2012 03:54PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are in my neck-of-the-woods. WELCOME!

If you're at NASA my uncle was director of communications there in years past. Hunt out that way now and again!