Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is this the online University for Metal Detecting?

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Is this the online University for Metal Detecting?
July 31, 2012 07:38PM
Just saw on TV where Florida may have a totally online University. Needless to say some are opposed, afraid they will lose money. This here online University for Metal Detecting provides me with lots of education. Where or who do I apply, for diploma? lol
Re: Is this the online University for Metal Detecting?
July 31, 2012 07:55PM
Dankowski Detecting Diploma.
Get one of them printed on parchment with a wax seal, and obtaining permission to detect the White House grounds would be achievable.
Re: Is this the online University for Metal Detecting?
August 01, 2012 12:15PM
I have watched Tom's Inland Detecting DVD many times. own two copies of it. Have had 2 phone consulations with Tom, one was hald hour, the other...a whole hour. (Half hour is not enough time!) I am on my way to getting me diploma. Then my masters. Then my Doctoral work....which will be to SOMEDAY get to go do an In Person one on one with Tom teaching and instructing while getting to hunt some of his Old Fort sites!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome. Or to get to hunt beside Keith Southern or Daniel TN, or many many others here whose posts I read and study, but since it's so early, I cannot bring forth names right away.