Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Brand new Minelab Xterra 705 Gold Pack $500 Shipped!!!!!

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Brand new Minelab Xterra 705 Gold Pack $500 Shipped!!!!!
November 25, 2012 05:15PM
Well I tried it. But here's the deal. I have learned enough about my XP Deus to where I really don't NEED the Xterra. But I SURE love those sweet flute/oboe-like tones. The unit functions perfectly. I learned to ground balance correctly. My ground balances at 36. It was the nut behind the machine. I got this machine this last Tuesday (11/20/12) off the UPS truck. Bought brand new from Bigboyshobbies.
Have you been considering one of these??? Here is one that is brand new minus a little test garden action. I'm just going to be too busy learning the Deus to attempt to learn the nuances of another machine (although I might turn around and buy another detector or other toy, plus I got Christmas gifts to buy....for others)

If you want it, or have questions, use the PM function.
EDITED and hour later: I am going to take this unit hunting today. I may be better off keeping it if I am going to lose so much cash on selling it. I thought Minelabs held their value well. Anyway, I am going to load it and the Deus up and do some side by side today. Also do some ground balancing in other areas.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2012 06:46PM by Kevin B.
Re: Brand new Minelab Xterra 705 Gold Pack $500 Shipped!!!!!
November 26, 2012 02:09AM
I found a 1933 wheat penny at about 4 inches this afternoon with the Minelab. I was using Coin and Relic mode. The ID number stayed the same as I circled the target, and the penny was on a slant in the ground. Good ID numbers are something I am not used to.
Another great thing about this unit is the Prospecting Mode...which seems to be nothing more than a threshold based true all metal mode. It hits EVERY item in my test garden, including the 12 inch deep Three Ringer bullet. My heart won't break if I don't sell it.
BUT....bear in mind that Minelab's warranty is transferable. And you will be getting a unit with one hour and a half hunt on it!!! Also, a Minelab ball cap comes with it. If you really new how much you were saving, cash wise, and you were thinking of buying one of these units, then you'd jump on this. I have already knocked off more than $200 bucks for what I gave for it. For owning it 6 days. So...of I wake up in the morning, and it hasn't sold, I'll simply keep it and buy a DD 10.5 inch 7.5 khz coil for it.
November 26, 2012 07:50AM
If you really want to sell it, post it over on F.mall.
Or TD classified.
November 26, 2012 02:48PM
Steve has the right idea and with a nice picture and transferrable warranty not to mention a nice price should go quick....
Trying to learn two new units can indeed be counter productive at best...
November 26, 2012 03:52PM
Kevin-----I'll go $475 delivered on your Xterra 705.----I can get a USPS money order out to you today.----That would save you a lot of hassle trying to sell it on the other forums & help me out on the price a little to as I'm not sure if that coil that comes with it is what I would need but would be willing to give it "a go".----If you want to do the deal, send me your addy & I will get payment right out to you.----------Del
November 27, 2012 07:33PM
Kevin I will take the 705 and pay you paypal asap for $500.00 I hate it when people try to Lowball a person. $500.00 please pm me. Greg
November 27, 2012 07:38PM
Trucker_Greg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kevin I will take the 705 and pay you paypal asap
> for $500.00 I hate it when people try to Lowball a
> person. $500.00 please pm me. Greg

Keep your comments to yourself.---A person has the right to make an offer.----------Del

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2012 07:41PM by D&P-OR.
November 27, 2012 11:22PM
I should have posted yesterday morning that the unit is/was no longer for sale. This is the time of year to really be mindful of: Peace on earth and good will towards men. Sorry about the oversight.