Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Velox One detector

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Velox One detector
December 03, 2012 02:24PM
Anybody heard of them or have one? Sounds very interesting if you ask me. Somebody be the guinea pig and get one and let us know how it does. I did it with the Blisstool and have no regrets for doing so. Great machine and folks are starting to take more interest in it as it is showing its not all hyped up talk like everyone was thinking. They done pretty good with them up in VA at the fall hunt. At any rate...here's the link to this other machine. Looks similar to a GPX in a way.

[www.noktadetectors.com]
Re: Nokta Velox One detector
December 03, 2012 02:55PM
I cant remember exactly which forum but I read on some European forum that they are not really good. I believe they are made in Turkey.
December 03, 2012 06:10PM
Sounds interesting. Time for some research.
December 03, 2012 06:38PM
Tex is getting one Daniel.

From what little I played with nokta I was not impressed.

George will let us know.

Keith
February 03, 2013 05:44PM
Any news on this machine guys,it would be intresting to see how good this machine is
February 03, 2013 05:45PM
im debating weather to get the vista gold or one of these any info would be appreciated
February 03, 2013 06:02PM
from what i've heard George say about it so far its not so great on silver coins but everything else is pretty good
February 03, 2013 06:54PM
thanks for the reply AMCJavelin, im really stuck which detector to have :\
Anonymous User
February 03, 2013 08:29PM
FYI - George "Tex" has already said bye bye to his Nokta Velox One...
February 03, 2013 09:00PM
is he registered with this forum Barry ,id like to ask him how he got on with it ,Thanks for letting me know
February 03, 2013 09:38PM
last i'd talked to him he had his sights on possibly a new smart!
Anonymous User
February 04, 2013 12:43AM
From what I hear it is goldmaxx power circuits inside how true time will tell..Just looks a tad heavy.