Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Combined 3 tests into 1 video...DeepTech CTX Blisstool elliptical and round

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Here is 1 video combined with 3 tests:

- The first test was done with the Minelab CTX, Blisstool and DeepTech Gold. Some questioned the swing speed/length used on the DeepTech

- The second test was done with the same 3 machines and the DeepTech Gold with the swing speed/length matched to the other 2 machines. We also added in the Vista Smart

- We added a 3rd test because someone wanted the 11" round coil to be used on the DeepTech to see if it was the coil creating the great result or the electronics inside the detector..

Enjoy...

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2013 08:03PM by barryny.
Re: Updated Video - here you go..normal sweep for Gold and added the Smart...WOW!!!
February 03, 2013 04:06PM
Carter great vid explains a lot. Vistas are looking good, just have to decide which one to buy!
Re: Updated Video - here you go..normal sweep for Gold and added the Smart...WOW!!!
February 03, 2013 04:32PM
There ALL GOOD machines!
I cant believe a machine can have that type of seperaton with that size of a coil
I will try and replicate that test with 11" round coil later and post.
February 03, 2013 06:17PM
I get "This video has been removed by the user. Sorry about that."
All Of The Videos Are Gone!!!!!
February 03, 2013 06:55PM
Both of them
I had the 2 videos combined into 1 - PLUS we added the 11" round coil on the Gold...
February 03, 2013 08:09PM
yes video removed. Would love to have seen it.
It's there all 3 videos are now combined - click on above link...
Thanks.

goldmanjace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes video removed. Would love to have seen it.
Re: Combined 3 tests into 1 video...DeepTech CTX Blisstool elliptical and round
February 03, 2013 08:28PM
Well it really seems like them Vista apples are a whole lot sweeter!!

Very nice indeed!!

HH
Johnb
February 03, 2013 08:44PM
Good video wonder how deep these machines go in grass at parks and schoolfields. I would think you would dig a lot of trash wonder what a pulltab and gold ring sound like.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 03, 2013 09:40PM
not a park or totlot machine gentlemen true site and relic hunters, not saying that you can't but you will work for your finds!
February 04, 2013 02:01AM
Very nice Barry, you went above and beyond posting the extra video. Looks very impressive!

So whats up with all the "not for parks" thing? I often dig all non-ferrous in parks, so why would I not want to use a Vista Gold to do the same? Some tot lots I use a PI and even dig the ferrous. What is it Tom says, "sanitize" the place?

Steve Herschbach

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2013 03:27PM by Steve Herschbach.
Steve - if you sanitize the place...you got the right tool for the job!!
Most guys today are very selective diggers...

Steve Herschbach Wrote:
> Very nice Barry, you went above and beyond posting
> the extra video. Looks very impressive!
>
> So whats up with all the "not for parks" thing? I
> often dig all non-ferrous in parks, so why would I
> not want to use a Vista Gold to do the same? Some
> tot lots I use a PI and even dig the ferrous. What
> is it to says, "sanitize" the place?
>
> Steve Herschbach
February 04, 2013 02:44AM
Nice vid's...

Total target retrieval is the best way to be sure you got it,,,

Keith
Frank in NH Wrote:
> Carter great vid explains a lot. Vistas are
> looking good, just have to decide which one to
> buy!

Frank, glad you like the video. I'll be working on some more comparisons shortly. Currently I'm testing the Gold, Smart and Relic; they are all extremely fast and each one has its strength. I'll be looking at the Deus and AT Pro Gold vs the DeepTech Gold for target separation and ability to hear small gold items at depth. We just need this North East weather to give us breather!! Carter
Be interesting if you could compare depth on both elliptical and round 11" as both separate more or less the same, wonder if the larger coil is the one to have then if depth is better.
Saying that the elliptical is lighter and waterproof so pros and cons for both.
February 04, 2013 11:29PM
I have the round 11" for the Gold...but it has the noisy cable on it so I dont use it much at all..the elliptical is lighter...I dont see in my dirt where the round is deeper than the elliptical....the elliptical actually hold's the target together at depth better compared to the round...I have a video showing that...

I like the elliptical because it is light,tight and swing's easy....I can go from walking the wood's looking for a site utilizing the slow feature...then when I find a site I can flip the switch to fast and work through the debris on a serious scale...without having to do anything but flip a switch...

I find the Gold for RELIC hunting one of the most versatile detector's to have as of yet and the added bonus of the tight elliptical is icing on the cake for me personally...again a very conveying instrument...once understood and used properly...

also the testing you see where they round is finding the object in the nails as easy as the elliptical...there will finally be a breaking point where the elliptical will out mask the round...It may be ever so slightly or hardly noticable at times but it happen's and that's where you dotn want to make a mistake and leave it for the next person to find...

Keith
February 05, 2013 03:08AM
DeepTech needs to add some type of target ID to their next generation detector. Throw in a bit of notch disc, adjustable tones, make it waterproof, and they'll have to build a factory to keep up with the demand.
February 05, 2013 03:46AM
Hmmm...Johnny!