Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP(11' DD coil) w/ extra coil (5x10 DD) $500 SOLD!!!!! SHIPPED

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP(11' DD coil) w/ extra coil (5x10 DD) $500 SOLD!!!!! SHIPPED
February 24, 2013 03:51PM
I took shipment of this brand new unit on 2/13/13. This unit is less than two weeks old. I switched on the unit while holding the pinpoint button and the number "4" came up indicating that this is the latest version available. There is a light "scuff" on the screen where I brushed it slightly with a dirty glove. It in no way obstructs vision. The first pic is of it turned on so that you will see how clear the screen is. Otherwise, after I tear it down and box it up, it will be like buying a new one. This unit, like my previous Teknetics G2 (It's fraternal twin), is extremely stable in every area that I have used it that would drive my F5 and F75SE into a fit of panic. It reaches my 7,8, and 9 inch Minie Balls easily in DISC mode. And in All Metal Mode, hits everything in my test garden. This unit has a tone break feature that is awesome, and a VCO controlled High Tone that indicates, by it's modulated sound, whether the relic is deep or shallow. (Quieter and lower pitched if deeper, louder and higher pitched if shallow). On my Teknetics G2, I could hunt a shool yard where can slaw was plentiful and only dig the lower pitched high tones. This method earned me an Indian head (forgot date) in an otherwise hunted out school yard. Our own Keith Southern (relics1864 on Youtube) made a video of this very unit using the 11 inch DD coil and he explains VERY WELL how to use the tone break. Very simple once learned and VERY useful in the relic site where nails are prevalent.
I will ship via UPS Ground. If you pay by Paypal Gift, I will ship tomorrow, if payment is made before tomorrow. Or, you can pay by Postal Money Order and I will ship when payment is received. If by personal check, will ship when check clears bank. I will pay shipping for lower 48 states only. No overseas shipping please. I'll give you some time to do the math and see how much I am losing in this transaction. I will give you a hint. Its over $200 dollars. It's like I rented it for a hundred dollars a week. lol Well....that's ONE perspective that isn't pleasant to dwell upon (for me). But nevertheless....I present the one, the only, FISHER GOLD BUG PRO DP with extry 5x10 coil:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2013 06:58PM by Kevin B.
Re: Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP(11' DD coil) w/ extra coil (5x10 DD) $500 SHIPPED
February 24, 2013 05:06PM
PM sent.

February 24, 2013 05:21PM
PM sent.
February 24, 2013 06:21PM
Hey Kevin - you go through machines like i go through rolls of toilet paper....

I need to follow you when I'm in the market for a new machine......LOL..........
February 24, 2013 07:00PM
johnnyrebel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Kevin - you go through machines like i go
> through rolls of toilet paper....
>
> I need to follow you when I'm in the market for a
> new machine......LOL..........

I need to put out a newsletter!!!!! Then you wouldn't even need the toilet paper!!! LOL!!!!!!! By the way......SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!