Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone got a 5" x 8" DD Garrett AT Pro coil they'd sell me??

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone got a 5" x 8" DD Garrett AT Pro coil they'd sell me??
March 28, 2013 08:57PM
Everyone is out of stock and no one knows when they'll be in stock. I'll trade my stock AT Pro coil for it (I have no coil cover) or I'll outright buy it from ya if the price is reasonable and reflects wear and tear. Of course, it goes without saying....considering that it is fully functional. Thank ya kindly. Please use PM function fo communications. Much obliged. kevin
PS: It doesn't have to have a coil cover.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2013 08:58PM by Kevin B.
Re: Anyone got a 5" x 8" DD Garrett AT Pro coil they'd sell me??
March 29, 2013 12:40AM
Kevin try this ...Bordallo corporation...they are cheaper and have an in stock guarantee..Shows 10 available right now..comes with coil cover too

[www.ebay.com]

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2013 12:43AM by Keith Southern.
March 29, 2013 12:44AM
Wow!!! Thanks Keith!!! You are like a big brother to me!!!! Thanks Keith!!!!!
EDIT: Mission accomplished!!!!!! Got one on the way!!!! Those hidden relics better watch out. Thanks again, Keith!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2013 01:00AM by Kevin B.
March 29, 2013 03:46AM
Oh great! Now you got me wanting a AT Pro...Hah!
March 29, 2013 06:37PM
TracyJM....they are good machines!!!! And for the price,......IN MY OPINION.....you get more for your cash than ya do on many tyop end units. Put that little 5x8 coilk on there and you can wade right into a bed of old square nails. I just got a notice that mine shipped.
I have someone here today (my pastor's wife) to sit with mom. I am going to a spot that I have NEVER gone. It's a Branch (small stream for those that don't know) that runs year around. There are known 1800 action in the area. It is where I deer hunt, and predator hunt. I'm excited. I'm carrying that AT Pro 'cause they are giving rain and my AT Pro needs the mud washed off'n of it. Wishe me luck. I'll be diggin ary-thing.
March 29, 2013 07:15PM
Glad you got one Kevin...

The AT with the small 5x8 B.T. DD is a hard one to ignore if you hunt iron...

Thank you too Kevin...

Keith