Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

help on deeptech rg750 v2

Posted by benellyben 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
help on deeptech rg750 v2
July 28, 2013 03:45PM
hi all i have just joined the site so first of all i would like to say hello to you all,i have recently bought a deeptech rg750 v2 and just like to ask if anyone as any settings for this machine that work best on different terrains,i cant seem to disc pulltabs out,thanks in advance and best wishes to you all.
Re: help on deeptech rg750 v2
July 28, 2013 04:20PM
Welcome Ben. Someone will answer, more than likely.
July 28, 2013 04:47PM
cheers pal.
July 28, 2013 05:09PM
Welcome Ben...

The Rg 750 v2 can only disc up to the foil range...

The disc circuit is setup to just span through iron and stops right at the edge of foil...

A pulltab is quite a bit higher in conductance than foil so they will not elliminate on your machine..

the Deeptech and a few other european detectors are setup for ancient site work...not modern site work...

Hope this makes sense..And again welcome..

Keith
July 28, 2013 05:31PM
cheers for that keith,so looks like keeping away from the parks maybe when i get time to use it i can see if theres any difference in tone if not i will put up with it,thanks again,p.s. still be interested in anybody having any usefull settings and potioning of knobs,i,m in uk by the way.
July 28, 2013 05:42PM
I have never used a 750...I have the 1000 though...and probably very close...

the 1000 jsut has dual tone and boost...

the 750 seems to be single tone an no boost ..

but its straightforward in setup..

set your ground bal...set sens as high as you can and in your case of tha park hunt ...the discset to foil would be a good starting point...

there is a lot fo tonal quality to the analog audio of the Deeptechs...aluminum has a sharp sound while coins will have a more ROUND smoother sound..yet it might take hours to become proficient...

Also to get the most out of them audibly the cheaper treasure wise or calrads 8 ohm headphoens will speak volumes to you compared to say the high dollar high ohm phone's.

Theres a new Deeptech coming also that will I believe be aimed at the modern site hunter...

Keith
July 28, 2013 05:56PM
thanks again keith