Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Heh Deathray... heres my G2 w/Ultimate coil info

Posted by sekypaleo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Heh Deathray... heres my G2 w/Ultimate coil info
September 14, 2013 02:23AM
I went back and dug up some of my posts from the G2 forum on FM about my experiences with the G2 and ultimate coil. I thought I would just start a new post and combine all the links here. I read and hear on many forums how the G2 just doesn't get much depth. Hogwash...it is a respectable machine in that regard with stock 11" coil..is it an Etrac or F75 , no...but as far as coins go...I got a seated half dime at 7"...deepest minieball at 9" with stock coil. But with the 13" Ultimate...it's a whole new ballgame. I am not a shill for the machine...it's just that after 30+ years of detecting with toomany different machines to list, I have never found a detector I have been happier with. But I get the feeling that some people just don't believe it...well here's the proof...
[www.findmall.com]

[www.findmall.com]

[www.findmall.com]

[www.findmall.com]
Re: Heh Deathray... heres my G2 w/Ultimate coil info
September 14, 2013 02:47AM
Ray are you looking to buy a G2

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 14, 2013 02:56AM
Thanks sekypaleo! Lowrenzo, no ...I have the gb pro and love it...you notice it wasn't up for sale, lol.
September 14, 2013 03:05AM
Well, guess its a keeper, lol. May have to look for one in the near future. Thanks! Ray
September 14, 2013 11:57AM
I love my G2 also. I do like the T2 se I got off pf you in spots where there's little or no emi. I take both of them when I go relic hunting.
September 14, 2013 01:14PM
Has anyone here tried the 13" ultimate on the T2?
September 14, 2013 03:50PM
Yes , not as deep as the 15"/12" SEF coil. One of the last times out I was using my T2 se & my buddy was using his F75 se. He had the 13" ultimate coil & I had the big SEF coil. I out dug him two to one. I got good signals on Burnside & Colt Dragoon bullets. He said they were reading like iron. He still did great but they didn't read well. He was running it hot low discrimination same as me. I have a ultimate coil for my T2 I just don't use it much. It is a lot lighter than the big SEF coil though. HH