Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cache

Posted by Beach 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Cache
September 13, 2013 02:43PM
Thought you might enjoy, a few guys I hunt with from time to time, unfortunately not this time. [www.coinshootingonline.com]
Re: Cache
September 13, 2013 03:13PM
Why do discretion and common sense get thrown to the wind under these circumstances? Are our egos that difficult to control? Is it ego or stupidity that sends the IRS a message to come and investigate? With pictures no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 13, 2013 03:33PM
I have that many coins in a five gallon sparklets bottle in my house I just found them one at a time and it is to heavy to carry...to the store to cash in.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 13, 2013 04:11PM
One wonders how many of these we have passed over thinking it was junk...Once dug 16 inches for a crushed copper teakettle..Best I ever found was 32 quarters all 65 or 66 and a clad dime and nickel....perhaps next time...
Shoveler adds some good input as IRS is certainly a thought...
September 13, 2013 04:32PM
I understand what you are saying Shoveler, but it is nice to hear/see about a nice cache coming out of the New World ever so often to keep the old spirits up.

HH
Mike
September 13, 2013 11:59PM
The IRS wouldn't bother you, unless you had a Romney sticker on your wheel-barrow.
September 14, 2013 02:09AM
WOW -- that's terrific! I agree with Mike...it's nice to hear about cache's being found; keeps the hope alive!

Steve