Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Did anyone hear about this in Florida July of this year divers find gold Spanish coins

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Did anyone hear about this in Florida July of this year divers find gold Spanish coins
November 04, 2013 06:54AM
[news.yahoo.com]

Looks like quite the haul...

I think they say Sebastian Inlet

300 years old..

Looks Awesome!!

Then In September looks like someone else found 64 Feet of Gold Chain and 4 Gold Coin's...

[video.foxnews.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2013 07:06AM by Keith Southern.
Knew of the 2nd one with the gold chains but not the 1st with all those coins!

Makes you want to quit your day job, buy a boat and head to FL ;-)
Re: Did anyone hear about this in Florida July of this year divers find gold Spanish coins
November 04, 2013 10:34AM
I have heard of the second one also.
You have to lease an area from the govt, to treasure hunt in the water there, don't know the details. I'm not sure about the rest of the Fla coast.
I would be happy with finding just one of those gold coins.
The Fisher organization has the treasure coast leases locked up. You sub lease from them. You can detect the beach above the tide line and that's pretty much it in the lease areas. Been there, done that and goin' back!
one of the guys that was on the boat that found the coins is a friend of mine!!!! the gold chains and misc other items were found by a treasure hunting family!!!

the fishers have sold most of their leases to a company called queens jewels. queens jewels(brent Brisbane) were either directly involved in the finds you mentioned or the finders were working under sub contract leases.

chuck.