Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

rumors.............

Posted by seeker41 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
rumors.............
December 07, 2013 12:27AM
really hoping to replace my excel this year with a new waterproof machine!!! fisher, xp, whites, garrett......etc:, anyone got any new rumored machine reports????

chuck.
Re: rumors.............
December 07, 2013 12:48AM
I believe ML is coming out the 9th of this month with a new machine..... [www.minelab.com] I suspect its a water proof PI since they dont have one and its something to throw out there.

Dew
December 07, 2013 02:45AM
dewcon4414 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe ML is coming out the 9th of this month
> with a new machine.....
> [www.minelab.com]
> /news?article=203460 I suspect its a water proof
> PI since they dont have one and its something to
> throw out there.
>
> Dew

yep, I am waiting to see the details on that one. also will be watching the reviews on the atx(garrett).

chuck.
December 07, 2013 02:59AM
I know Rumors was my favorite Fleetwood Mac album...LOL!!! Had to say it!!

But as far as detector's go there will alway's be a newer one on the horizon..And thats exciting!!

First Texas is Next I bet!

Keith
December 07, 2013 03:21AM
I talked to my detector dealer several weeks ago. I had asked him if he had any word on Fisher coming out with something..he said he didn't. But, he said Minelab is coming out with a new unit. I asked about it and of course he said laughing "if I told you, I'd have to kill you". He said he had a meet with the ML reps and they told him they have a new gold detector that is very rugged, and that's all he knows.

I asked about any other mfg and he said he didn't know. I was hoping to get the skinny on a Fisher...oh well.
December 07, 2013 03:25PM
"very rugged, and that's all he knows."

im afraid that means very heavy! is it a game changer as far as sensitivity to small gold or depth is the big question?

chuck.
December 07, 2013 04:37PM
Well, rumor has it , its about $1500 more than the atx. The atx is being well recieved on the nugget forums.