Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Counterfeit Garrett Pro-pointers

Posted by seaweednh 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Counterfeit Garrett Pro-pointers
December 09, 2013 03:34PM
I know this has been posted before but worth bringing up again. This time with more than "it's fake if it's selling cheap" There is a guy on E-bay honest enough to tell you he is selling counterfeit Pro-pointer (still a federal crime to possess and sell) Here is how you tell other than by the price or if you buy one, the performance.

Look at the end caps. ISO 9001 certified has been moved below the "CE" and the "FC" has been moved from the right to the left. I hope this clarifies this and same someone soom of their hard earned cash.

I have photos as well but........... got no idea how to post them on this forum.
Re: Counterfeit Garrett Pro-pointers
December 09, 2013 04:27PM
I support our internet dealers and never buy on Ebay for my detecting needs

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 10, 2013 12:48AM
My question is: Why would a guy admit he selling knock-off Garrett Pro-pointers???

My follow-up question is: Who would be stupid enough to buy a Garrett Pro-pointer from a guy who admits he's selling knock-off's???

"Happy hunting" - Schultzie
December 10, 2013 04:08AM
There is one more tell tale sign that the if the Pro pointer is a fake.

One more tell tale sign if the Pro Pointer is a fake.

The very first ones out say Patend Pending at the top.

The newer ones say

Patend US D583,261,

The fake one says

Patend US D583,261,
Patend pending

I guess the Chinese have the US Patend now and have one of their own pending??