Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Goldmaxx Power Vids

Posted by goldmanjace 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Goldmaxx Power Vids
January 02, 2014 09:04AM
Hi Guys,
I hope this is ok to post here. I just wanted to mention that I am starting, well at least trying to, film some of my hunts. I am still very inexpierenced when it comes to videoediting and filming. Below is a link to one of my vids. Please feel free to comment here or on youtube if you have any suggestions or any other types of comments. I made a typical beginners mistake, I bought a camera that ist capable of HD but the audio is so horrible and I have to have it in a waterproof box in order to mount it. I will get a different camera as soon as possible.
[www.youtube.com]

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!
Re: Goldmaxx Power Vids
January 04, 2014 06:12PM
I added an Etrac vid with original audio and no music also. Will be adding more etrac vids soon and my vids will have original audio with them.
January 04, 2014 06:29PM
Nice video..looks like a fun day in the field..

Till someone videos its hard describing how cumbersome it is to do ...

Ill keep a look out for more..

Keith
January 04, 2014 07:12PM
I was glad to read that no worms were harmed in the making of this video and released back into the wild. lol

Nice video, for sure.

Ron
January 05, 2014 01:22AM
Thanks for the kind words.
Yes it is hard and time consuming to make vids. I am just beginning to do this and then I dont know what to say and to me it seems I sound like a moron (you know, when you hear your own voice). Working the camera is hard, getting good audio and good shots. Then comes the editing and the uploading. Is it just me or do the uploads to youtube take forever??
January 05, 2014 02:18AM
goldmanjace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> then I dont know
> what to say and to me it seems I sound like a
> moron (you know, when you hear your own voice).

LOL, I have only made a few videos and I know what you mean (reason I don't speak, Texas accent).

> Is it just me or do the uploads to
> youtube take forever??

No, it does seem like it takes forever. The longer the video, the more time it takes.

Ron
January 05, 2014 04:46PM
Thanks for sharing the vids. I tried editing before and gave up. You are way better than I was.

Practice will make you even more creative.
January 05, 2014 11:04PM
thanks guys! I will be adding more soon. One more with the etrac and one or 2 more with the GMP. I will try to get more hunting done so I have more footage.
January 10, 2014 03:49AM
bump
January 10, 2014 06:35PM
I have added a new vid. I am in the process of editing another short one which will be uploaded soon.
January 12, 2014 06:51PM
another vid added. With some nice finds ;-)
January 12, 2014 11:15PM
goldmanjace Wrote:
> another vid added. With some nice finds ;-)

I glad you included the signals and tones before you dug. The one that gets me a lot, is when you get an iron signal (nail(s), move the coil and when the iron (nail(s) are away from the perimeter of the coil by about 1" or so, it gives a good mid tone signal, no low tone, buzz, just a good mid tone. Dig down, nothing. Go and remove the nail or nails out on the perimeter of the coil, now the good mid tone is gone. Gets me a lot, thinking it's something good by a ferrous target(s).
January 16, 2014 02:45AM
Here is a great video for anyone who is new to the Goldmaxx Power.

[www.youtube.com]

Tom in SC
January 16, 2014 06:20PM
ron_c Wrote:
> goldmanjace Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > another vid added. With some nice finds ;-)
>
>
> I glad you included the signals and tones before
> you dug. The one that gets me a lot, is when you
> get an iron signal (nail(s), move the coil and
> when the iron (nail(s) are away from the perimeter
> of the coil by about 1" or so, it gives a good mid
> tone signal, no low tone, buzz, just a good mid
> tone. Dig down, nothing. Go and remove the nail
> or nails out on the perimeter of the coil, now the
> good mid tone is gone. Gets me a lot, thinking
> it's something good by a ferrous target(s).

Ron, I am working on a solution for this. I will let you know as soon as I get more testing done.