Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MIRAGE P,I INCREDIBLE MACHINE

Posted by GunnarMN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MIRAGE P,I INCREDIBLE MACHINE
March 30, 2014 03:29PM
Just picked up a mirage P,I from sven - and i am just amazed at what this machine can do - In my opinion it has moor discrimination than any VLF that is truly usfulll - what do I mean I have a foil bottle cap for milk jug O,K i take the vaquero and set the disc to ignore it yes it discs it out but hear is the down side of VLF disc now i place a gold ring 14 k yellow 3" under the foil so it is now 4,5" deep the ring disappears can't hear anything the ring gets masked - so maybe i want to hunt in all metal now i am digging every tiny foil in the ground this is wheat the mirage comes in - Not only will the mirage turn that foil into a mirage it will clearly hit that ring anywhere under that foil - I don't know if you get what i am saying but this thing will find the meat & potatoes of gold rings like nothing out their I have many other points to make all i can say is this is an incredible machine - and might i add light as a feather as light or moor so than the Vaquero
Re: MIRAGE P,I INCREDIBLE MACHINE
March 30, 2014 07:32PM
Sounds amazing , are you still doing videos on you tube? How's the weather in Minnesnowta? HH
March 30, 2014 09:39PM
Nevr heard of your machine before???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 31, 2014 02:03PM
you may see the video ,of it discing out a large foil bottle cap on the find mall forum under the metal detecting forum - it still likes twisty ties and pin sized Iron , but only in that 1st 2" but so far I like the machine rapidly yes i still am doing videos, hope to do some on the mirage i have the one so far . mor to come