Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TRX Issue

Posted by ron_c 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TRX Issue
April 02, 2014 12:22AM
For those who have the TRX, how many have tested it for the Lost Alarm? After approximately 5 minutes of being idle, it is suppose to give a long beep for approximately 5 minutes to alert you where it is and after that 5 minutes, 10 minutes total, it shuts itself off.

This was one of the last things I tested, just last week, after receiving it 4 weeks ago and mine is totally silent for the whole 10 minutes and at the end of 10 minutes, it shuts itself off. No Alarm of long beeps of any kind, silent, after the first 5 minutes.

I have conducted this test 6 different times with various setting, but still all are silent.

Just curious if others have tested theirs.

(I meant to post this to the White's TRX PP post that already exist, but messed up. Sorry 'bout that.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 12:25AM by ron_c.
Re: TRX Issue
April 02, 2014 02:10AM
My buddy has one...if I remember, i'll ask him to do that test.
April 02, 2014 03:41AM
Ron,

Tested mine a few times. Same senario. After 10 minutes only a double beep before turning off. Didn't try it though in default mode. Only vibrate and beep mode. Initially was having trouble with it ratcheting itself active within 15-20 seconds to try this test. It's very sensitive and at one point thought it had an EMI issue indoors. It certainly air tests strong.

The manual is not very thorough and a call into Whites should be in order. Customer Support # is on the back.

But this one also dead silience after 5 minutes. No 15 second beep intervals as claimed.

Steve
April 02, 2014 09:39AM
The manual is indeed lacking.