Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

help with detectors

Posted by fisher cz-3d 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
help with detectors
July 31, 2014 10:14PM
I have finally saved up to buy a water machine.. I would like a machine that is good and deep in both fresh and salt water... I currently own a DEEP Fisher CZ-3D 1021 tuned by *Tom!.. Great machine! I like the AT Pro...but read its not good in salt water? and the depth on the AT Pro is nothing like my 3D.... I also want my new water machine to be deep..but not a pulse machine... Any body use the Fisher water machines...or any other suggestions would be greatly appreicated Thank You! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2014 12:11AM by fisher cz-3d.
Re: help with detectors
August 01, 2014 12:27AM
CZ21 is what you need to get they have the depth you need and are designed for saltwater use.
August 01, 2014 12:33AM
You mean Dan Kowski?
August 01, 2014 12:53AM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You mean Dan Kowski?

Yeah, heard that "Dan" guy knows his stuff! Although I always thought his first name was NASA....lol. No worries, I did the same thing once (Thinking his name was Dan), but not on his own forum, lol. Joking aside, I loved my CZ20 and plan on getting the CZ21 when funds allow. Great detectors, built well, deep seekers, great tones...
August 02, 2014 04:04PM
Am curious what a CZ21 should air test at for nickel, dime and quarter?