Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A couple of my Amish neighbors abducted

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
A couple of my Amish neighbors abducted
August 15, 2014 12:57AM
I know this is a detecting forum but also know that you all are great people here and am sure many of you have children. I live in a small town where you never here of any major crimes. Last night two young Amish girls (6 and 12 years old) were abducted, the girls went to their food stand out by the road to sell some fruit or vegetables to a car that stopped by and whoever it was or they were grabbed the kids and put them in the vehicle and took off with them. There are several police, rescue, Amish and English people searching. I still can't believe this has happened, it is only about 4 or 5 miles as a crow flies from my house. Help me in wishing them a safe and speedy return. [www.nbcnews.com]
Re: A couple of my Amish neighbors abducted
August 15, 2014 02:35AM
Just read they were found unharmed with no details...Can't be too careful ...always love happy endings.....
August 16, 2014 12:53PM
Girls were found safe and sound and the people that took them have been caught.
August 16, 2014 10:28PM
I hadn't heard that the kidnappers had been caught -- only that the kids were back home.

Great news.

Steve
August 17, 2014 04:13AM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just read they were found unharmed with no
> details...Can't be too careful ...always love
> happy endings.....

rest assured,the "crazies" that grabbed them had some "evil
intent!"...thank god!..they are safe!

(h.h.!)