Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher Intelligence Articles

Posted by Big Bad John 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher Intelligence Articles
July 21, 2008 07:45PM
New to the forum and hopefully, an new CZ-3D owner within the next 30 days. Started out with a Discovery 3300 and have done fairly well with it, but am wanting to upgrade to the 3D for...you guessed it...hunting for older coins at older sites.

I have all of the Fisher Intelligence articles written by Tom except for the 2nd and 3rd editions. Does anyone know where these can be downloaded or can someone on the forum email me Adobe *.pdf files of these?

Once I'm a bit more indoctrinated to the 3D, I'll be posting finds and questions. Thanks for any and all help you can give.

A special thanks to Tom for setting up a forum where intelligence and scientific hunting methods prevail. BBJ
Re: Fisher Intelligence Articles
July 22, 2008 03:00AM
You can download all of the Fisher Intelligence articles off of this web-site. On the home page..... the 5th edition is there.....on the left. And the rest of the articles are the main-features on the home page also.