Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anybody interested in a Deus(v3.2) or etrac?

Posted by bigboar 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anybody interested in a Deus(v3.2) or etrac?
September 11, 2014 03:36PM
I am in the process of buying a new motorcycle and it needs to go(even though I hope to get another eventually. Its in perfect shape and only been used on 4 hunts. I believe its about 5 months old(have to check but have receipt which i will send with it for warranty)and I will sell it in just about any configuration. It has main control, ws4 headphones, killer B headphones which work with the ws4 and also are ctx compatible, 11" and 9" coils with rods, milspec black camo deus backpack, car charger with charging cable, waterproof kit, emergency charger, extra set of backphones for ws4 module, silicone case, andys book, everything that comes with it from the factory including box, zagg protectors over control and ws4, there might be more but cant check until i get home this evening. I can also send pics if you want to give me your email. Figured I would offer it here first so let me know what you would be interested in and we will work out a deal.
I also have an etrac which I did some trading for that has less than 5 hours of use and still looks new. It comes with everything as new except the headphones. I also have a zagg protector over display, a dust cover for display, the rechargeable battery included has been rebuilt to 2000mah instead of the stock 1600, and I also have a new rnb 3100 battery with charger. I will sell it with or without the rnb so just let me know what you would prefer and I will price it either way.
thanks all,,,,
Re: Anybody interested in a Deus(v3.2) or etrac?
September 11, 2014 05:05PM
I sent you a message about the 11 inch coil and lower rod..

thanks

Keith
September 11, 2014 05:29PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I sent you a message about the 11 inch coil and
> lower rod..
>
> thanks
>
> Keith

replied Keith...
September 12, 2014 01:28AM
PM sent about milspec black camo deus backpack .
September 12, 2014 07:32PM
All pms answered
September 17, 2014 03:30AM
Hi...how much for just the Etrac package?

Mark
September 17, 2014 03:37PM
Mark in NC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi...how much for just the Etrac package?
>
> Mark

hi mark,
sorry, I forgot to update the thread. the etrac is gone and I just cant make myself get rid of my deus and have decided to keep it..
September 17, 2014 04:13PM
Thanks