Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F70 v. F75

Posted by Shambler 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F70 v. F75
July 22, 2008 03:12AM
I have an opportunity to get a good deal on an F70, but I've been saving for the F75. can anyone tell me if I should wait? I don't necessarily want a science lesson everytime I go out so I think the F70 might be better in that regard. BUT I also want the most bang for my buck.

What are the real world differences?

Any help would be appreciated!
My feelings...
July 22, 2008 02:54PM
Just got a F70 and with a little practice certainly don't have to be a rocket scientist to setup..Just tried it in my test garden and what my CZ will hit including a 10 inch silver dime and 6 inch small gold ring my F70 will also.
I have a good friend who is an excellent detectorist who has used them all and he says the F70 is the best he has ever used. After some time in the field should be able to add some more info and someone who has used both could probably give you more info as I never used the F75 but can't imagine getting any more bang for the buck with any unit and pricewise there is a big difference..Good luck on your decision...
keep saving for the F75............
July 22, 2008 08:06PM
while the F70 is a good machine..the f75 is better. If you spring for the DD coil for the 70.......it helps...........but its just not the same.
BOTH machines are easy to use.....but the 75 definately has the edge......
Streak!