Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WTB Digging Deeper With The DFX book

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
wjs
WTB Digging Deeper With The DFX book
November 05, 2014 01:38AM
Anyone have a copy they would sell? Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2014 01:39AM by wjs.
Re: WTB Digging Deeper With The DFX book
November 05, 2014 02:13AM
Best way to dig deeper with DFX is to trade for FBS lol .
November 05, 2014 03:05AM
Best way to dig with a DFX is to get a Deus or the new F75..the DFX in the gold country was never deep to much to program very easy to screw it up...Maybe time for a change..just my thoughts

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 05, 2014 03:19AM
Guys, all the man wants to do is buy a book.
November 05, 2014 03:37AM
And a great guy at that. Just a little humor is all on my part . He has lots of good videos online as well .
November 05, 2014 04:00AM
I would try amazone or write to whites

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

wjs
November 05, 2014 01:54PM
I already have the Etrac, F19 and a deep CZ3D................;o) The DFX is one I have never really played around with so I thought I would try one. I don't expect it to out perform my other detectors just want to play with it and all the settings. Thought maybe the book would shed more light on the detector.
November 05, 2014 02:54PM
WJS, If you find where to get one post it here, i am trying the DFX also. It was Whites top detector not to long ago, must be good. I know it is hard to set up, i am just useing the presets now and it is doing good. If a man could master the beast, it might be back clost to the top again. Some of the older detectors were very good, but people just had to keep moveing up and did not give them the time. Hope you do good with the DFX, post some good things it finds.
wjs
November 05, 2014 03:00PM
Flintstone.........If I get one I can send it on to you once I read it..............;o)
November 05, 2014 04:36PM
I use to sell Whites and new Jimmy he lived close by I got a free DFX and all of the coils it was a cool detector lots of programing and I had to know what I was doing to sell them...Then one year I went to South Carolina and went hunting with a friend that had the CZ3 and he killed me in depth..I asked Jimmy about that and he said no way. I bought one and Tom helped my understand the machine..I never told whites but I never used the DFX after that...Had the V3 and again so much to program and it was always hit and miss for different areas in the gold country. Sold that and moved to the F75 the G2 the At Gold and now the Deus...I wish I could be like Keith and try them all..but the machines being made across the pond are the ones that interest me the most and the ones I want to try..

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]