Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

GB boy joe I think I got it

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
GB boy joe I think I got it
November 28, 2014 02:12AM
With the Deus I have been pumping the coil and doing a manual GB but my machine has always been a bit jumpy and I would say it seems to false more then I am use to. In my area the dirt I thought was hot but when I look at the right bar it is empty...At least where I have been hunting so I left the GB on 90 and it made a huge difference on my finds and how stable the machine runs. I found some cool stuff starting with three V nickles a barber dime two merks and wheat from 1924 and token some buttons from 1890 - 1940s a gold earing and more. Video to follow in a few weeks. I have been hunting every Sat for about three weeks now and want to keep these places from being cleaned out by me..I don't have many if any places to hunt anymore but one place seems to have never been hit because the targets are not deep a few inches at most...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: GB boy joe I think I got it
November 28, 2014 06:53AM
It sounds like you are doing great with the Deus! Finding places to hunt is a major challenge in these restrictive days. I've been lazy and beach combed, but you make me want to get back into real dirt again! Love your videos. I am looking forward to seeing a new one. I am subscribed if you use the old account.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 28, 2014 02:35PM
There is a reason 90 GB is factory default it would seem . I was trying to "over GB " as well but discovered in my soils running it too low only made for less stability with little or no depth gains. Like I think Keith once said the GB on the Deus is different from most other machines. Leave it to Keith to be ahead of the curve on cutting edge machines such as the Deus LOL .
November 28, 2014 04:00PM
Sometimes experimentation is part of learning a new unit...Thanks for sharing...
PS: am sure we all have picked up little (ways to do) in the hobby or a particular unit....
November 28, 2014 04:40PM
Yeah if you bars are empty set it at 90 it is stable this machine does GB a lot differently then all the other machines I have owned

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!