Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

question on TX power

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
question on TX power
December 16, 2014 04:42PM
I made some changes to a program and when I went to Sens the expert menue was gone can't adjust TX power? So what did I do and since it is gone on that program what would it set to since I can't adjust it??? I can just redo the old program it is so easy to make adjustments but there must be one setting that changes and gets rid of the expert mood and I have not had time this morning to go setting by setting and change them to see what makes it not active....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: question on TX power
December 16, 2014 05:07PM
What changes did you make? Did you shift the frequency?
December 16, 2014 08:01PM
Certian freqs wont allow tx power increase..

Keith
December 16, 2014 08:35PM
4Khz cannot be changed. Default and locked on TX=3. If you shift freq and save it and then reopen you will not get a drop expert menu to alter power setting. If you apply freq offset while your hunting the same applies. You will be locked on what the TX power was set at before you shifted the freq. Clear as mud??? This is the way you can tell right off the bat if you performed a freq offset and maybe forgot while hunting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2014 09:15PM by tnsharpshooter.
December 16, 2014 08:53PM
when you shift the freq is automatically on tx3