Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Are there any detectors that are quiet thru iron trash and are deep Seeking?

Posted by Rick, N. MI 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Are there any detectors that are quiet thru iron trash and are deep Seeking?
December 21, 2014 06:26PM
I have a Tejon which goes deep but is noisy over iron trash. It's hard to hear the whispers with the noise. The Sovereign I had was quiet but not good in iron. I have a 1236x2 runs pretty silent and hits test dime at 7 1/2" with the coil a couple inches in the air. The rubber on cable is all falling apart.

I want to know are there any deep seekers that can go thru iron quiet so you can hear tthose whispers. Maybe a tone detector would work when you can hear the iron.

Maybe At Gold all metal with iron tone. Or T2, F75. I haven't tried those.

I would like a single tone detector that has a language to it, quiet in iron and deep but I think only Tesoro and Nautilus are the only ones that make them now.

I think you get the idea of what I'm asking.

I live in northern MIchigan so I hunt for anything that beeps in the ground and in the water.

I have the Tejon, 1236x2 and SurfMaster II VLF. I want to go as deep as I can like everybody else.

Rick, N. MI
Re: Are there any detectors that are quiet thru iron trash and are deep Seeking?
December 21, 2014 06:37PM
The f 75 can be run in single or multi tones. I tried it the other day and liked it more than I thought I would. Found several coins in a pretty trashy area. I did try multi tone after finding in one tone. I think everything I dug this way was a quality target. I tried this after reading nasa toms post about one tone w 6 discrimination.

Brian
wjs
Re: Are there any detectors that are quiet thru iron trash and are deep Seeking?
December 21, 2014 07:09PM
How about the Vista Gold. Keith could probably give us some info on it.
December 21, 2014 07:34PM
Yea, I had a Vista RG1000. I shouldn't have traded it to Keith smiling smiley. I found an IH at 9" right next to iron with it.

Rick
December 21, 2014 08:06PM
wjs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about the Vista Gold. Keith could probably
> give us some info on it.

I 2nd that suggestion
December 22, 2014 01:35AM
Looking around a little bit I think I'll try the new t2se.

Rick, N. MI
December 22, 2014 01:39AM
New f75 or t2se in 1n mode zero disc works very well and silent
December 22, 2014 03:56AM
Ok. That sounds like the way I would like it.

Rick, N. MIA
December 23, 2014 12:25AM
DeepTech Vista Golds are very good machines for unmasking...I think as good as a DEUS or GMP if you dont need bells and whistles...

but dont much expect it to be quiet in iron.. its quite noisy but audibly intelligent..

Yes the Rg 1000 V2 is a great deep unit...and maybe one of my favorite deep units in disc mode...and it dos run quieter in iron that the DTVG..

DeepTech makes some great Units for sure.and I hope they get a American Distributor..

I have a strong feeling about the companys future...

I would love and try to help sell them here in the States but Im afraid it would become too much work for me ...Im not really a business inclinded person...And Im not sure the Deeptechs are going to be used alot in the U.S. their site machines...most U.S detectorist besides a Niche bunch of us dont see the importance of having site machines...

One of the better site machines though to answer the original post that is quiet in iron and unmask well in my opinion is a 705 with 5x10 DD coil..leave tracking on even in iron...

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 02:49AM by Keith Southern.
December 23, 2014 12:37AM
N/T

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 12:38AM by Keith Southern.