Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My new Deus Video - hunting around a bunker

Posted by x2000 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My new Deus Video - hunting around a bunker
January 01, 2015 08:35PM
Hello guys,
check this out if you are interested - otherwise don't. It shows uninterrupted parts of "metal detecting" (some call it "live digs"). I found this bunker by coincidence - it wasn't my primary target.
The first dig was just terrible (my Garrett starts falsing again, I also misjudged the depth and had no real motivation at the begining - the find changed everything) - that's probably what guys without a pinpointer see and laugh about - I can fully understand it!
But I'm not sure if they laugh about the last one winking smiley.

[www.youtube.com]

Happy new year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 08:37PM by x2000.
Re: My new Deus Video - hunting around a bunker
January 01, 2015 08:51PM
P.s. In case you wonder why I am sometimes using another setting. The only change I make is switching between 2 identical programs (with different reactivity "2" and "3" ).
January 01, 2015 09:08PM
Hi there,

Watched some of the vids,... nicely done.

I can appreciate the editing time going in them,.. ventured with the Go-Pro a couple of times.

HH
Johnb
January 01, 2015 09:36PM
Good video. Video shows how good the wireless is in the bushes and tree limbs. And also being able to keep control head removed and in a safer location is critical. The profile of the coil and stick are indeed tiny when compared to other detectors. I expect in the coming months and years, many good finds will materialize while using deus for the reasons I mentioned above.
January 01, 2015 10:19PM
Thank you very much. The Deus fits my style of hunting. I'm a person who makes the most decisions by intuition. I live in an "industrial" area with many people in one place. I also don't have a car. I have to drive with a bus, a train (or a combination of 2 trains) and sometimes a bus again, than walk to my (mostly already hunted out) destinacion. In such an environment the Deus is a perfect machine. You can walk as a "normal person" and 2 minutes later check something out if it's worth detecting. Of course I could do the same with my other machines, but it would take a bit longer.

I bought the Deus only because of its weight and the ability to set it up the way I like. Unfortunatelly it has its limitations. I would (for example) chose my "Golden Mask 4 Pro" any time over the Deus if I had to hunt in modern trash. But if an area is (relativly) "clean", I'm choosing the comfort.