Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Minelabs?

Posted by bigboar 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Minelabs?
January 16, 2015 08:40PM
I found this with some help from a little birdy. Looks like a new line of machines coming from Minelab... will it be the replacement series for the x-terra line?

Owner:
MINELAB ELECTRONICS PTY. LIMITEDType:
Word SeriesDescription:
GO-FIND 20 ; GO-FIND 40 ; GO-FIND 60

GO-FIND 20 ; GO-FIND 40 ; GO-FIND 60 with trademark number 1613192 was lodged on 24/03/2014 and has a status of Accepted - Opposition period expired . The applicant/owner of the trademark is registered as MINELAB ELECTRONICS PTY. LIMITED (ACN: 008208446). Previous company names for ACN 008208446 have been CHESHAM PTY. LIMITED. Business names for this company include MINELAB, MINERS DEN, MINER'S DEN.

Australian trademark 1613192 is one of over a million that we feature on IP in Australia which covers the entire spectrum of trademarks in Australia. MINELAB ELECTRONICS PTY. LIMITED is also one of thousands of applicants we’ve analysed. We also understand who are the most prolific inventors in Australia with details on all the trademarks attributed to individuals.

Because we have insights into all the attorney firms that have been used across Australia including which specific trademark attorney worked on each trademark, we have access to unique analytics on the best attorney to use if you have specific trademark needs.

Filing trademarks is a time consuming and expensive exercise which is why care needs to be taken ensuring that you’re working with the right individual.

Because we’re an independent third party we can give you unbiased insights and recommendations on the right partner to choose. For more information contact us

"Saving The Past swinging the Garrett ATPro, Vallon VMC-1"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2015 07:52PM by bigboar.
Reply Quote

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2015 08:41PM by bigboar.
Re: New Minelabs?
January 16, 2015 10:11PM
we only know they will be very heavy and expensive
January 17, 2015 05:40AM
And will work well ......
January 17, 2015 07:24AM
They have been saying for over a year that they will produce low cost detectors for the mass market retail trade. Given the names, I suspect that these are the omes.

What I'm eager to see is the price on the new GPZ-7000. They had to radically cut the price of the GPX-5000 late last year to reduce a mountian of inventory. I wonder if they have figured out that they just can't sell many $5000 gold detectors anymore. I would not be shocked to see the GPZ priced lower than the GPX-5000 - but who knows!

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
January 17, 2015 10:55PM
Not supposed to replace the Exterras from what I have heard. These will be their low end detectors, to compete with Garretts Ace series that have been very popular since they first came out. Looks like they will have to be price comparable to the Garretts, if they are trying to cut in to the sales market that Garrett has controlled on low end detectors for around 10 yrs. now. Mark