Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MAKRO RACER - PRICING

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MAKRO RACER - PRICING
January 19, 2015 02:06PM
Hello all... back in Turkey from our trip in the USA.

Do not want to keep you guys waiting more..here you go - the official pricing info on the Makro RACER:

STANDARD PACKAGE - MSRP $649
Includes:
29cm x 18.5cm (11" x 7") DD Search Coil
Headphones
4 x AA Alkaline Batteries

PRO PACKAGE - MSRP $899
Includes:
29cm x 18.5cm (11" x 7") DD Search Coil
26cm x 14cm (10" x 5.5") DD Search Coil
Headphones
AC & Car Charger
4 x AA Rechargeable Batteries
Carrying Bag
Treasure Pouch
Rain Covers
Cap with Official Makro Logo
T-Shirt with Official Makro Logo

Bluetooth headphones as well as all accessories can be purchased separately.
Re: MAKRO RACER - PRICING
January 19, 2015 02:09PM
Hi,,,,hey thanks for the info,,,,looking good so far.................JJ
January 19, 2015 02:11PM
Hi,,,,,looking again is there no small coil?????????.......JJ
January 19, 2015 02:11PM
looks good although the jump for the pro pack is pretty high. I was guessing $599 for the std...
can you give us the individual price for the small coil and bluetooth headphones?
also, can we expect some field test reports shortly?
January 19, 2015 02:21PM
Hi,,,,yeah I would like to see the 5" coil in the pro pack instead of some of the other stuff......JJ
January 19, 2015 02:23PM
The prices are MSRPs so you need to check with the dealers for their sell price.

The small coil included in the pro package is 10" x 5.5" preferred by many users.

Should there be a demand for a smaller one by many users, we can add one to the line-up..no problem.

We will send test units out very soon... experiencing a little delay due to our 1 week trip in the US.
January 19, 2015 02:26PM
Hi,,,,,well now we are back to looking good so far..................thanks.....JJ
January 19, 2015 02:42PM
Hi,,,I kinda wondered what the holdup was on my test unit,now I know....... thanks............JJ
January 19, 2015 02:48PM
will they be available in Canada?
I'm willing to test the Racer here in Canada (important market for you). Let me know and I'll send you my address....
January 19, 2015 02:51PM
Hi canslawhero,,,,,,,,,I was just on Kellyco's website last night and noticed something new to me, it said U.S. shipping only maybe that was referring to the $5.00 shipping? ....JJ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2015 03:03PM by jimmyjiver.
January 19, 2015 03:35PM
I dont understand the small coil selection in the pro pack. Everyone on here talks about how great the little 5" coil is on the core but the small coil in the pro pack isnt much smaller than the stock coil?
January 19, 2015 03:45PM
No small coil????-----That was the reason I was holding off buying---to get the small coil with the Racer--like the small coil the CoRe has.-------Qyuestion for Makro----how much does the Racer weigh (U.S. weight)?
January 19, 2015 04:05PM
My guess is a small 5" or 6" round DD or an elliptical small DD will come faster then dew in the morning.

Nokta has the " eye of the Tiger " as in Rocky Balboa and is not going to let it go easy.
January 19, 2015 04:28PM
Definitely. Need a smaller coil. Such as 5 or 6 inch...thought that was what most of us use for real trashy areas...might hold off to see what they will come up with...A little disappointed in their coil selection.....
January 19, 2015 04:37PM
Itwill be a hard test when they don't have the 5" coil...from what I read the smaller coil is the main reason it does so well in heavy iron. Now I wonder if testing by Keith will be spot on or not. If it's better then hell yeah but Keith has the small coil on the other machine so it will be very easy for him to test the two together.....um that might slow sales down a bit. And the price is on the low side and that is good for some but for me when you see what Fisher is asking for their ne unit with one coil and deus has lowered their price but it is still up there but worth it for what you are getting. Is the racer going to be a slimed down version of their flagship. Funny how the tide can change....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 19, 2015 04:38PM
OK I guess that skipping the pro pack is now the best course of action for some. The coils seem awful close to each other. And I have enough caps and shirts.
January 19, 2015 04:45PM
Yea me to on caps and shirts......we really needed the small coil.. I agree those 2 coils seem awfully close in size
January 19, 2015 04:45PM
I'd be willing to bet my next pay check that if you got rid of the treasure pouch, cap, T-shirt, AC & Car charger, and the 4 x AA Rechargeable Batteries in the "Pro Pack" and replaced it with a 5" coil for the same MSRP that you'd sell these like hot cakes!

These accessories are all things that we already either have or do not want.

I'm intrested in seeing how this new machine performs!
January 19, 2015 04:51PM
Who all is a little disappointed in the latest news
January 19, 2015 04:56PM
Hi,,,I would like to see something like the real pro package below........JJ

SUPER JJ PRO PACKAGE - MSRP $725.00
Includes: Just what you need
29cm x 18.5cm (11" x 7" DD Stock Search Coil)
13.2cm x 11.9cm (5.2" x 4.7" DD Search Coil)
January 19, 2015 05:02PM
sonny(IN) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who all is a little disappointed in the latest
> news

I am...I was very excited about the pro pack because I wanted all the accessories it includes but with it having two coils that are so close together in size I am not so excited...it just doesnt make much since to me....
January 19, 2015 05:04PM
Well----In my humble opinion--Makro made a BIG mistake in not turning out a small coil with the Racer.----This surely is going to hurt Racer sales unless one (small coil) doesn't make an appearance VERY soon!-----Why??----Because it is very evident that MANY of us (we, the users) had our heart set on one.---I think mainly because of the talk & videos on the small coil on the CoRe's, it looked like EXCELLENT performance.-----The 5 X 10" is too close in size to the stock 11"---no matter how you cut it!------From what has been said---I think most of us was expecting a 11" stock coil & CoRe size small coil in the Racer Pro pack.-------Makro---you have listened to us very well---I sincerely hope you are listening to us now in regards to (Racer) coil size.
January 19, 2015 05:05PM
Same here.....2 coils so close
January 19, 2015 05:07PM
Well now maybe that's the big difference in the Fors Core and Racer that you guys have been trying to figure out. Why would they just finish updating one unit with pushpads and such, only to come out with a newer machine a month later that could do everything the older one can...and thereby kill the sales of the older one? I do have to say...it's a bit unnerving to see grown men pouting about not getting what they wanted. LOL
January 19, 2015 05:10PM
sonny(IN) Wrote:
> Same here.....2 coils so close

I just dont understand how they came up with that combination....
January 19, 2015 05:14PM
Whoever put the package together most likely does not detect.....jmho. Hopefully it Will change....
January 19, 2015 05:14PM
I'm not pouting. I'm not spending my money on the pro pack either.
January 19, 2015 05:19PM
Hi,,,,I think everyone is reading between the lines wrong....I believe they have a small 5" coil for it, it's just not offered in the pro package as of yet....They probably will offer it separate at an inflated price.....JJ
January 19, 2015 05:20PM
jimmyjiver Wrote:
> Hi,,,I would like to see something like the real
> pro package below........JJ
>
> SUPER JJ PRO PACKAGE - MSRP $725.00
> Includes: Just what you need
> 29cm x 18.5cm (11" x 7" DD Stock Search Coil)
> 13.2cm x 11.9cm (5.2" x 4.7" DD Search Coil)

X2
January 19, 2015 05:20PM
Don't. Think u r correct.........