Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detecting around Springfield Mo.

Posted by silversurfer 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Detecting around Springfield Mo.
January 21, 2015 09:37PM
My apologies for posting something non-Nokta/Makro/F75 bug related <sarcasm> haha. Were heading down to Springfield for the weekend to cruise around bass pro, relax, and hopefully do a little detecting while Im there. I normally don't hunt parks/tot lots, but after a month locked in frozen tundra, any port in the storm will do :-) Does anyone have any info on the parks around the city (off-limits, or OK to detect) ? I Can probe as well as dig, no matter there. Not opposed to knocking on a door or two, either. is there any neighborhoods to avoid, which ones are older? etc. Any info appreciated, just looking to get away from the white crap for a couple days, and get my "fix". Thanks!
Re: Detecting around Springfield Mo.
January 22, 2015 12:33AM
All the parks in Springfield are open to hunting. Just cover your holes which I am sure you already know. Really no areas in town that you would be afraid to hunt. But it always pays to pay attention to your surroundings. Mark
Re: Detecting around Springfield Mo.
January 22, 2015 01:32AM
Thanks for the input. Of course holes will be filled, I Fill holes even in plowed fields. I'll take some aluminum out of the way for yasmiling smiley