Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone here in New Orleans?

Posted by Steve Herschbach 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone here in New Orleans?
January 24, 2015 12:31AM
I will be in New Orleans Feb 6-7 since I have been invited to speak at the Minelab convention being held there. Just wondering if there are any forums members there?
Re: Anyone here in New Orleans?
January 24, 2015 12:34AM
Steve, that is fantastic. I wished I was there just to meet you and listen to what you have to say.

Tom in SC
January 24, 2015 12:40AM
will it be live streamed....
January 24, 2015 12:45AM
Knowing Steve, it will need to be delayed for editing..... I am just joking......

Tom in SC
January 24, 2015 01:09AM
tmanly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Knowing Steve, it will need to be delayed for
> editing..... I am just joking......
>
> Tom in SC

LoL

Nothing wrong with that!
January 24, 2015 02:06AM
I think the plan is to keep a muzzle on me until the last second, let me say a few words, then slap it back on.

I can hear myself now "heavy and slow, heavy and slow - and an arm and a leg!"
January 24, 2015 03:33PM
Really, nobody? Oh well, thought I might meet somebody. Guess you are are mostly farther north and east.

I am looking forward to the trip. It is the Minelab annual dealer conference but usually there is an engineer or two present and I love bouncing ideas off the engineers.

No, I am not a dealer. I did a presentation on my Moore Creek mine at the conference years ago that was very well received, and have been invited back a couple times since. This time will be about current state of the art and upcoming technology.