Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

deus setting

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
deus setting
February 07, 2015 04:54AM
I hunted with some of the best hunters at a GRD hunt and we compaird programs silencer at -1 in heavy iron sens at 80-85 if low iron 90-95 reactivity at 1-2 and heavy iron 3-4, disc can be anything under 8 notch 97-99 iron at 2, audio responce at 5 freq can be from 8-12 and 18 in heavy iron or power lines...NOW I HAD these settings on my machine so I was right there on my own...but the guys that dug deeeeep were using a TX power of 3 and kept it there

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: deus setting
February 07, 2015 02:32PM
Looks like the way I run mine in the CW relic sites I hunt . The Deus is a great multiple site/multiple conditions detector and so lite weight. Even when drooling over the latest greatest releases I never have a desire to sell my Deus ...
February 07, 2015 05:03PM
silverhound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like the way I run mine in the CW relic
> sites I hunt . The Deus is a great multiple
> site/multiple conditions detector and so lite
> weight. Even when drooling over the latest
> greatest releases I never have a desire to sell my
> Deus ...

2xs on that one ;-)
February 10, 2015 01:35PM
TX 3 is great if EMI is very low and the ground is fairly good. But I've found very few places where I can run at TX 3. I have some deeper targets in my test garden that require a setting of 2 to acquire a good signal and reducing to 1 can only get these targets if the sensitivity is set in the 95.... range. This Deus is a very fun machine to use, but the true all metal mode is the deepest on the F75 LTD in boost mode for me. But on the other hand if the ground is super bad even the all metal mode will ID non-ferrous as iron on the medium to deep targets. Just my two cents worth