Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For you guys that want a new detector in the near future remember this - It's Valentines day today. Do not make the mistake I have made in the past. Run to your local store and invest in a card or better yet - a single Rose.

Posted by khouse 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
That's right.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 05:36PM by khouse.
So 3 dozen roses should get me a new Minelab GPZ 7000?
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So 3 dozen roses should get me a new Minelab GPZ
> 7000?
I believe that would take - 1 single Rose colored Mercedes
Heck just buy her a new machine,,,that's what I do,,,, LOL..

Ive bought her one, the Daughters a couple....the pets....((Yes the turtles can swing detectors too))...Might need a loaner for the Neighbors...

Maybe a throw down unit if your hunting in a seedy area of town...the list goes on and on...

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Keith you just may be right? I love the Tesla quote!

All detectors look the same to my wife.
I made the mistake of putting 3 of my machines together.
She must have thought I had just 1?
That was a mistake!
Always remember the dozen red roses and the strange looks and accusations so make it a good box of candy....or perhaps a nice gift card and trip to the mall.....
For my Valentines Day I got:
Egg and chips

She got:
Vacuum refill bags

But Monday during my day off, she's dragging me to a boat show. I smell something fishy :-)
And we're dining out in the evening!

..... I really do like egg and chips now and again!

HH
Johnb
The Racer is valentines day red.
Showered my "Valentine" with flowers and gifts and attention..

Soon to be ex wife...

Get the detector.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 07:51PM by Ferrous Bueller.
I found $312.00 in clad from 11-16-2014 to 01-16-2015 just trying to stay in shape. It was just enough to get her a new diamond ring and some flowers. But it gets me a whole year of detecting with no question asked. Stick.
I went bottle diggin Valentines day once. I will never make that mistake again.
I took the wife to see the grandbabies today and while she cuddled them I went and detected the neighborhood. I am pretty sure she exhausted the cuddle budget for the near future, but I got some cool relics!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
Took mine out to diner, that coincedentally was down the street from the relic shop. We had a good time looking at all the relics and I even got a new shovel. Good food, a pretty girl and kid free. Today was a good day.
"orchids" get it done for me!..
AND a nice "fat" gift certificate to the mall!
ehe! he! he! he!

(h.h.!)
j.t.