Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher Pro-Arc/Pro-Tec, Anyone know anything about these

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher Pro-Arc/Pro-Tec, Anyone know anything about these
February 19, 2015 05:41AM
[www.fisherlab.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2015 05:46AM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: Anyone know anything about these Fisher detectors
February 19, 2015 05:47AM
i noticed these before and was wanting to know more about them as well!
anything unusual about them,or different from a performance standpoint to make them stand out from a g2,and
the f-75?..thanks!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
Re: Fisher Pro-Arc/Pro-Tec, Anyone know anything about these
February 19, 2015 05:58AM
I just skimmed the manual on pro arc. Manual looks like my LTD2 manual except a few tones missing 1N 2L and some more. Nice case though. Maybe someone will give better details.
February 19, 2015 06:04AM
Hi,,,,It just a marketing thingy so they can make more money........Garrett has other AT models too and give them another name........Nothing more to see here move on...............I seen these a long time ago...........JJ
February 19, 2015 06:06AM
So repackaged F75s, get it, have moved on. JJ, got any heat in the cardboard box you're lounging in outside???
February 19, 2015 06:11AM
I think it's going to be a long winter...........I had to get a new box the wind blew a hole in the side of it..........me cold °
February 19, 2015 06:18AM
Cold here too, currently 9F and falling to -2F, this in TN, Farther North, reaaaaaaaaaaaaal cold.
February 19, 2015 01:42PM
These are made to be sold to the archeaologists. Hence the name.... The thought was by renaming the F75 and 70 and repackaging them exclusively for the archeologists would close the gap between us "no professionals" LOL and them - "professionals" LOL LOL They are priced better as well. I believe it's like getting the case for free?

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2015 01:44PM by khouse.
February 19, 2015 02:06PM
I should have said re named the G2 and F75