Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

It is 11:00 pm in Turkey...What happened?????????

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
It is 11:00 pm in Turkey...What happened?????????
February 23, 2015 09:13PM
She was suppose to get back TODAY with info...Must be busy?????????????? I think getting connected with KC will turn out not so good for that company. Some guys like to trade and I am not sure but I do not think KC makes trades. I have only dealt with them one time and that was plenty.....Still wonder what happened. I went ahead and got another E trac as yesterday was my birthday so I treated myself. Still have a little left over if they ever get things straightened out....might buy something from them?????
Re: It is 11:00 pm in Turkey...What happened?????????
February 23, 2015 09:37PM
Hey Sonny, Your guy Larry NWI will take care of you! He's the man when it comes to deals on new detectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 23, 2015 10:06PM
So much hurt feelings, sillyness, and speculation regarding a new company.

Kellyco is in it for the money, period. I have had precious few positive interactions with them. However, they are the largest MD retailer in the US. Why wouldn't a new detector compny want to deal with them?

If you are so desperate to "pre order" something, don't be surprised when you get screwed. That is, unless you pre order something from Apple.
February 23, 2015 10:28PM
It is plain to see why the other companies do not have a presence on these forums you people are brutal, hopefully they do not think all Americans are like this.
February 24, 2015 12:04AM
JD Digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is plain to see why the other companies do not
> have a presence on these forums you people are
> brutal, hopefully they do not think all Americans
> are like this.

Well said.....Digger smiling smiley
February 24, 2015 12:49AM
This is the BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD PERIOD! They will put up with all for are Business!
February 24, 2015 02:11AM
Can't we all just get along? HAHAHAHAHAHAH ;0