Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Can anyone give me the Macro email (for Ms Dilek)

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Can anyone give me the Macro email (for Ms Dilek)
March 05, 2015 11:50PM
I purchased a brand new Nokta Fors CoRe Pro Pack a couple of months back from Kellyco for $1189.15 and I want to get my Nokta coupon. I have used the search feature with no luck. Thanks.......kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2015 12:21AM by Kevin B.
Re: Can anyone give me the Macro email (for Ms Dilek)
March 06, 2015 12:34AM
March 06, 2015 01:01AM
Thank you, TnSharpshooter. Much appreciated.
March 06, 2015 01:05AM
You are welcome Kevin. Now, why don't you melt this snow, cabin fever running very high.
March 06, 2015 01:22AM
Running high here as well!!! Supposed to reach 38 degrees tomorrow........if so......I will TRY to get some woods hunting done. I truly believe that I am addicted to swinging a coil. Even if it's in my own yard!!!!! But I can think of worse things to be addicted to!!! Believe me........I KNOW. From PAST experience.
The buttercups are already erupting (or rather, they WHERE) around old homeplaces. There are a couple...well......maybe more than a couple.....that I can't wait to get to and try and coax some good targets out of the ground!!!!
Here is what I found last Saturday at one of them. And I only hunted it for about 20 minutes. But since I had hunted all morning, I was dog-tired.
The dime is in the pic for sizing perspective. But TnSharpshooter, these are the FIRST flat buttons that I have ever dug that were of a two piece design. No writing on them. Found em with the F-19 and 11 inch coil. Here......check em out:
March 06, 2015 01:30AM
Nice find. I'm hearing the F-19 is a real sneaky detector. I'm seeing comments like it seems to have a pretty stable ID over good finds. I don't think with winter and all, we have really had a good look at the F-19 and what it's capable of. I expect to see many more nice finds over the next few months before the weeds/grass get to tall to detect. Congrats on your find. All I found today was a snowflake.