Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

T2 SE2 First Hunt - Trashy Park - 5 Inch Coil - My first Video also

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
T2 SE2 First Hunt - Trashy Park - 5 Inch Coil - My first Video also
March 09, 2015 03:38AM
Ok took my T2 SE2 to a park using Relic Recovery Vehicle (RRV). The Park is by a lake in a rougher part of town. The park is pretty trashy with lots of screw caps (darn can they sound Good). The ground balanced at 72 and had three to four bars on T2. I started using 4 tones but did not like it in trash. Was able to run sensitivity at 99 with no issues. I tried BP but that was too much for this park since digging much past 4 inches required an ice ax. Switched to FA - I hated FA at home was thinking no way will I use that mode - but in this trashy park - it was the way to go actually quiter and helped tell trash from other trash. Oh by the way every target I dug except the last one was trash. Lots of screw caps, and "L" shaped piece of flat aluminum, and a disposable lighter. The one find that you will see at the end of the video is vintage 1978.

First video ever: - still not sure the right way to link to this site so you may need to cut and paste. Let me know if it works.

[youtu.be]

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
Re: T2 SE2 First Hunt - Trashy Park - 5 Inch Coil - My first Video also
March 09, 2015 03:42AM
Comes up for me stating video is private.
March 09, 2015 03:46AM
Thanks will fix that.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
March 09, 2015 03:48AM
States to sign in and video is private. Hope to see it.

El
March 09, 2015 03:57AM
Very good Bryannagirl, nothing wrong with it, I could see. And you, like all others, will see and do things as you go along to even make them better.
Looking forwards to seeing more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 03:58AM by tnsharpshooter.
March 09, 2015 03:57AM
That's a sweet bike....Did you purposely get the T2 to match? lol. Just kidding. It's nice to see someone farther North getting out to do some digging....
March 09, 2015 05:40AM
Ok the RRV is named Francis after the talking mule and no I did not buy the T2 to match but it is cool that it does.

I made two big mistakes regarding the video. The first if you watch the video you will see me make a detecting Fopaux. I did not even notice I did it till I watched the video. Let's see if anyone else noticed it.

The second mistake was in filming I forgot to always have my phone horizontal when filming. Will try and not do that next time.

Bryanna - Nebraska