Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus users...Pairing coil and headphones

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus users...Pairing coil and headphones
March 11, 2015 02:52AM
Most of you when you receive your units, the coil and headphones will already be paired for proper operation. I highly recommend you learn how to pair your coil and headphones, by not just reading the manual, but in fact doing it. I would also recommend you take your manual along on your first few hunts. When you get into the field, even after your first few hunts, stranger things have happened. A hunt could be ruined by you not knowing how to pair your coil or headphones. And remember electronics can do funny things at times causing your coil/headphones to require pairing, not to mention you accidentally make a change with the settings either on your headphones or remote causing the pairing action to need to be re accomplished.

I think all Deus users would benefit, say if they unpaired their coil, then turn their unit on and witness the effects, same thing with unpairing the headphones. I have had this happen to me. Would hate for example, to see a person drive a long distance, arrive at site, and have a problem preventing them from detecting and enjoying their unit.
When a pairing action would have saved the day. The more you know about your detector, the better, the way I see it.

And imagine this scenario, wonder if you had a bud with a deus like you, and you get your remotes or headphones mixed up, not knowing until later, if you know how to pair you can still hunt until the components are sorted out later.

Cheers
Re: XP Deus users...Pairing coil and headphones
March 11, 2015 03:33PM
very easy to do a no brainer

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 11, 2015 03:38PM
once it was done i never had a problem with pairing except when inputing a new program and pushed a few wrong button presses that scrambled the serial number
March 11, 2015 03:53PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> very easy to do a no brainer

Exactly