Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MXT Pro and Whites 5.3 Concentric Scores a Silver - well not really but closed

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MXT Pro and Whites 5.3 Concentric Scores a Silver - well not really but closed
March 13, 2015 11:14PM
Took my MXT and new 5.3 out for a walk in the park. Same park that got me a Nickel and Indian Head and now an Almost Silver Quarter - 1967 green around the gills. Dang if it was not just a few years older. It was about 2 to 3 inches. I am finding lots of trash but almost all of it is not very deep like inch or less. All my good finds have been about 3 inches. Well only one good find the indian but all my not trash finds. I think it is time to take the Green Hornet back out for a spin. See what she does. Maybe at the Retired Golf Course.

Anyway it is good to be back swinging again. Temps are in the high 60s low 70s just about darn perfect. Still a little rusty on my pinpointing. I have been off more then I like but just need time learning the new tools.

Hope others are getting chances to get out. Maybe next time it will be Silver.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 12:15AM by Bryannagirl.
Re: MXT Pro and Whites 5.3 Concentric Score a Silver - well not really be close
March 13, 2015 11:29PM
It will come and after long dry spells it doesn't have to be super old, just silver for a good fix.
March 13, 2015 11:56PM
Thanks - I will be patient. I may be digging in the wrong place so far. I really should hit the retired Golf Course and hope I go over some Dirt Lipservice has missed.

Pac man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It will come and after long dry spells it doesn't
> have to be super old, just silver for a good fix.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
March 14, 2015 12:03AM
Anna, if you are getting Indans and 67 quarters, there should be silver there. Just keep swing. Good luck
Re: MXT Pro and Whites 5.3 Concentric Scores a Silver - well not really but closed
March 14, 2015 04:14AM
yup sounds like you are in the right place! ..if the park has any age to it,
ya got silver hiding there somewhere!..sometimes it takes the patience of "job"
to hunt in the junk,but the 5.3 can really sniff 'em out!..mxt,m-6,and mx-5 are all great detectors.
similar circuitry,and all are outrageous coin snipers.

(h.h.!)
j.t.
Re: MXT Pro and Whites 5.3 Concentric Scores a Silver - well not really but closed
March 14, 2015 04:36PM
Agree there are Silvers just tons of junk also - yep Jobe. May try different area. Based on previous finds 5.3 will find it all stuff does not seem to sink that much

Bryanna - Nebraska