Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For Sale - T2 SE2 DST with Warranty - Tom Certified F75 LTD2 on the way

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For Sale - T2 SE2 DST with Warranty - Tom Certified F75 LTD2 on the way
March 15, 2015 02:21AM
Ok - could not resist getting a Tom certified F75 LTD2. So the T2 SE2 is up for sale. She comes with the remainder of a three year warranty (about 33 months and yes it is transferable) it was purchased when detector was upgraded. It has three coils two 11 inch bi-axial one almost new the other field tested. It also has field tested 5 inch coil. Everything works will come with paper work from Teknetics on upgrade and warranty. Also comes with new box. Shipped to your door $630. PM if interested.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 11:23AM by Bryannagirl.
Re: T2 SE2 DST with Warranty - Tom Certified F75 LTD2 on the way
March 15, 2015 02:45AM
Boy you are selling and buying fast maybe you will want to get the racer so you can enjoy all the post that will start hitting this forum in the next few months....for me the dues and the racer should keep me busy it's not just about what you use but how you use it and what you find with it//

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: T2 SE2 DST with Warranty - Tom Certified F75 LTD2 on the way
March 15, 2015 08:49AM
T2 is almost a F75 (so close) - just F75 had some features I liked and Tom had one for sale - thought what the heck.

I also tend to swim against the current. If everyone is going one way I want to go the other. The current now is the Racer, It sounds like a great detector - and the price is pretty darn good also. I will wait for you experts to get them all checked out. But for now I think the MXT and F75 will make a killer combo, and heck I can say I have a Tom certified Detector to boot.

Oh and one more thing - I only bought the T2 and MXT that was it - at least in recent past. I think some how it seemed I bought more but that was it.

Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boy you are selling and buying fast maybe you will
> want to get the racer so you can enjoy all the
> post that will start hitting this forum in the
> next few months....for me the dues and the racer
> should keep me busy it's not just about what you
> use but how you use it and what you find with it//

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 11:28AM by Bryannagirl.