Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Whiz bang headphones for sale

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Whiz bang headphones for sale
March 28, 2015 02:16AM
Some of you folks refer to the headphones I make as Whiz bang headphones [www.dankowskidetectors.com] might not sound very professional but it has a nice ring to it, lol. Anyways I finally found some more 600 ohm speakers so I made another set of phones. I wasn't sure how things would work out or how they would sound so I wanted to keep the price down so I made them out of muffs like these [www.ebay.com] They are honestly quite comfortable and sound good to me. I can make more liike this one or make some out of the MSA (RatPhone type) or out of ProEars muffs like the Killer B's, DetectorPro,SunRay Pro, etc. use. I had several people asking me if and when I would have some phones for sale, to be fair I will sell the ones that I have made to the first person that says they want them, I am asking $49.95 shipped fo them. I am not doing this to make much of a profit just try to cover the parts and shipping costs. I enjoy doing it as a hobby and hopefully helping my felow detectorist out.
Re: Whiz bang headphones for sale
March 28, 2015 02:20AM
I will take them
March 28, 2015 02:22AM
Dang I was typing when I hit the preview post button and saw you got em. You will love em.
March 28, 2015 02:26AM
SkiWhiz if you make another set, I'd like to try a pair. The 3M muffs in red would match the Racer smiling smiley
March 28, 2015 11:29AM
Mccrorysjewelry2 Wrote:
------------------------ -------------------------------
> I will take them They are yours, pm sent.
March 28, 2015 03:00PM
Thanks Jack for telling me about the quality headphones that SkiWhiz puts together. I hear they are the best in sound. If anyone needs a 600 ohm quality sounding headphones at a great price. Whiz bang head phones are the ones to get.
March 29, 2015 10:42PM
I think Whizbang headphones is a great name for your brand. I'm sure there are a lot of guys that would love to have a set of 600 ohm headphones at a great price. I would rather buy a set from a fellow member of this forum and small business man. Thanks again Steve for the great price and quality made headphones.