Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta FORS CoRe (small coil hunt)

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta FORS CoRe (small coil hunt)
March 16, 2015 02:06AM
Hit an old house site today I've pounded previously with all my detectors except my newly upgraded F75LTD2 and my Nokta unit. This site is real trashy, absolute nightmare. I hunted for 2 hours and barely got out of my own shadow. I ran CoRe in DI3 sens 99 ID mask 10. I did luck up on 2 signals. The first one came in loud and clear 85. I could only get the signal in one small spot, seems as if any coil movement no matter how small the signal would disappear altogether. I couldn't even get the signal when turning 90 degrees. So I marked the spot and pulled out my Deus with 9" coil and F75LTD2 (had to put small coil on it) and headed for the target. First up was the F75. I tried DE, JE, BP, FA processes in 2F and 3H tones with sens levels at 99 and 75 and disc remained at zero. I could not here any tone whatsoever that would let me know the target was there, just gobblygook as the coil would pass the area. I tried from any and all angles. So next up was the XP deus wearing 9" coil. I had sens at 90, disc set to 6.0 tried 12 and 18khz with reactivity settings 3 and 4, silencer 0 and -1. No joy from any and all angles. Tried with iron vol on and off and Tx power levels 1 and 2. No sign of a high tone or even a glint of a high tone. Dug dime at approximately 6 inches. When using pinpointer noticed many other small misc metal particles while retrieving and checking dirt.
So again hunted for another half hour and get another good signal, this one read 85 but would track down to 81 on some sweeps, but the tone never waivered. As I turned on this target I was able to get tone and good numbers through a pretty good angular motion, much more than the target above. So I fetched the Deus with 9" coil, and used all settings stated above and never could get a signal, again no hint of a high tone. So next up the F75LTD2 with small coil. Using all the settings/tones mentioned above the only process that yielded anything even remotely resembling a high tone was FA process in 3h tone, a very questionable tone at best and the (poor)tone would only signal with a very exact coil movement speed and location. Never a 2 way tone ever. Just a questionable one way hit. Again dug down at approximately 6 inches and recovered a dime. And again noticed many small pieces of metal etc when sweeping dirt with White's Trx pin pointer.
Re: Nokta FORS CoRe (small coil hunt)
March 16, 2015 02:17AM
You're saying the Core beat out the 75 on these targets. Way to massage out the mercs, sounds like you earned them.
March 16, 2015 02:29AM
I don't think for me the dimes were detectable with either F75LTD2 or the Deus with 9" coil. The one way hit the f75 provided in FA process on the one dime was not something I would have even remotely considered digging. And remember I had already detected this one dime(target) with a detector that provided both good solid tone and #s. So I knew pretty much exactly where the supposed target was.
March 17, 2015 11:54AM
Was you using the tip you gave us to help find these coins? Thanks

The Nokta CoRe unit and the Makro Racer unit, both with small coils attached, can be taken to yards/areas with lots of iron/trash and the operator really doesn't have to do as much walking like maybe they would with another detector. You can literally stand in one spot and turn while sweeping and maneuver the small coil ever so slowly and step and repeat, after time you've really not walked much. Most other detectors will not separate as well, causing you not to be able to hear the good targets, hence forcing you to walk more to find a good detectable nonferrous target.
March 17, 2015 01:22PM
TNSS: Thanks for a real world comparison of 3 top detectors. The CoRe seems to do such a good job that the choice between it and the Racer becomes more difficult as reports such as yours come in Thanks for the effort.
March 17, 2015 03:30PM
Cool finds been awhile since I found that coin...a geat design

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 17, 2015 05:59PM
Why use sens at 99, aint it a little bit too much for the best target separation?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2015 06:00PM by Etsija82.
March 18, 2015 12:01AM
88junior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Was you using the tip you gave us to help find
> these coins? Thanks
>
> The Nokta CoRe unit and the Makro Racer unit, both
> with small coils attached, can be taken to
> yards/areas with lots of iron/trash and the
> operator really doesn't have to do as much walking
> like maybe they would with another detector. You
> can literally stand in one spot and turn while
> sweeping and maneuver the small coil ever so
> slowly and step and repeat, after time you've
> really not walked much. Most other detectors will
> not separate as well, causing you not to be able
> to hear the good targets, hence forcing you to
> walk more to find a good detectable nonferrous
> target.

88junior,
The CoRe unit and I'm thinking Racer too (even though I haven't used on) with small coil is a thing of beauty in how it works. My posting of the CoRe and Racer unit being used by folks who have trouble walking, to me is a very accurate statement. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Just my opinion based on my own use and watching Jack Flynn's videos.
All I can say is this. My CoRe unit when it hits a target of high quality metal it pings it. If you have to play with the sweep over a target to get the TID steady (82 plus) it's garbage. So when you hit the target and the target TID stays steady and doesn't fall off on the edges, better dig. One exception: If the coin TID comes in the window and tries to fall off on the edges and you hear iron tone trying to roll in, better watch that one. Could be a coin really tied up in iron. I know some have compared the CoRe and Racer to F75 tone wise. Granted they do sound somewhat similar but the spot on (or nearer spot on reporting) of the CoRe is far different in my book than F75; especially in the heavy nails/trash. Don't get me wrong, I still like my F75LTD2 and have been hunting with it and have posted with positive comments. But to me the F75 is not as good in the high trash/iron environments. And I'll go one step further. The CoRe unit with small coil is a better unit than Deus. The CoRe unit TID reporting capability is more accurate than Deus for me. Case in point this morning I used the Deus. It likes to ID small pieces of tin as a good target, something maybe you should dig. You put the CoRe over the same small pieces of tin, it'll hit them and report a good number, but as the coil approaches the edges of the tin, TID will fall off; hence you walk. I haven't had the privilege of using any of the Tesoros. I hear they are good at separating. But I've used White's, Deus, Fisher, CoRe, Etrac, CTX. The CoRe unit's TID to me is second only to the minelabs for accuracy. This is my story and I'm sticking to it. And consider what Mr Flynn is using: A CoRe and a CTX, imagine that. A coincidence or does he see what I'm seeing???

Etsija82,
A high sensitivity like 99 in DI3 may be a little too high for supreme separation, but at the site I was striving for max depth and separation. Now remember DI3 has got a govenor on it of sorts compared to DI2. But my CoRe is rock solid steady in DI3 sensitivity 99, no noise. There should be a law against using a detector that's so simple to operate yet very effective; especially for what it cost.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2015 12:03AM by tnsharpshooter.
March 18, 2015 12:51AM
Where do I find Jack flynns videos on YouTube? Anyone
March 18, 2015 01:03AM
Here's one.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2015 01:13AM by tnsharpshooter.
March 18, 2015 01:09AM
TnS, good observation. The Racer tone ID (ferrous close to non-ferrous) has my attention.
March 18, 2015 01:18AM
Thank you tnsharpshooter.
March 18, 2015 03:15AM
This has me super excited, I just got the CoRe Propack yesterday and have assembled it but will not have time to use it until Sunday. I have a spot that sounds identical to the one you describe and am going to use the small coil. I have pounded this spot with an AT Pro, X-terra 705, E-trac and most recently the Deus albeit the 11" coil. I know there are good targets I have missed. This spot has given me Colonial relics, 1800's to early 1900's coins and relics. It is also a homesite that no longer has an trace of structure except for old brick chunks and tiny bits of brick almost everwhere I dig, I even dug a small piece of glazed brick not long ago. Almost every step is riddled with with tiny pieces of iron along with the occasional big hunk or tool. I mean square nail bits and tiny pieces of iron wire are in most of the holes! This is going to be an interesting hunt for sure..... I will post back my outcome. Thanks Sekypaleo for pointing me to this post.
March 18, 2015 04:19AM
Spaceport,
Congrats on your purchase. My only advice is, take your time in your site. I look forward to your future reports and finds.
March 18, 2015 04:32AM
What a great tuff hunt that was. Congrats.

El
March 18, 2015 04:34AM
Thank you I am very excited to say the least.... I know I can feel it that there are good targets hidden, I will definitely take your advice and go slow, there is so much iron in the ground I know exactly what you mean about not moving very far at all in a period of time.
March 18, 2015 06:09AM
Thanks for the reply TNS so are you saying that while hunting with these machines a man needs to go slow kinda like you do with an Etrac & Explorer series machine? I've noticed with my current machine a AT-Gold if I go slow it tends to false on iron more but if I have a medium to fast swing it falses less on iron this is while using a 5x8" coil.
March 18, 2015 01:07PM
88junior Wrote:
> Thanks for the reply TNS so are you saying that
> while hunting with these machines a man needs to
> go slow kinda like you do with an Etrac & Explorer
> series machine? I've noticed with my current
> machine a AT-Gold if I go slow it tends to false
> on iron more but if I have a medium to fast swing
> it falses less on iron this is while using a 5x8"
> coil.

For open field hunting with stock coil, you can roll right on, granted in spots going real fast you always risk missing a good target. Now when in those nasty polluted places with high volumes/quantities of nails, iron, trash with small coil attached, take it slow. Here's what to expect. With Racer or CoRe unit ID mask setting of 10, hunting in an area you have previously pounded, you are not going to believe first at the quantity of ferrous in the site. You are going to literally be able to hear more quantity of ferrous than you probably have before with any of your other detectors. I've mentioned this before, and it needs to be repeated. A superior separating detector/coil arrangement will allow the user to hear more quantity of FERROUS as well as nonferrous. The CoRe and Racer will report both. There will be times you'll notice extremely small coil movement may produce multiple tones, like 1" or even less. Your ears/brain will have to process this data and start reasoning and maybe eventually be able to make a dig decision. I would expect as you grow to understand the detector's language better, you will be able to go a bit faster, but not much. You have with small coil attached a surgical scalpel of sorts, no exaggeration either.
And yes you may have to rotate on some targets to see what the signal does, like you do with other detectors. IMO a lot can be learned from a target by watching the TID meter. But the same still goes, TONE always takes priority vs TID reading, in deciding to dig or not.
As far as falsing on nails iron, I think my CoRe handles them pretty good. As a new user, you will have to go through a period of learning with trial and error digging targets to see how they stack up with the tone and TID you received. But I'll tell you what. If you'll print the post I've posted about how the TID I think correlates to good and bad targets and read it before you go detecting and again after you get back, it may accelerate your learning process putting you further ahead in the long run. Granted I consider myself not an expert, but I report what I see and hear. And I base my post on trends not isolated occurrences. I look forward to your reports and finds in the future. Cheers
March 21, 2015 06:45PM
TNS, I know I should have probably googled this but trust your knowledge of the CoRe and my question as asked by another person to me is... Has the newer Fors CoRe DI3 been made a bit hotter than it was originally? I am pretty sure it has been done to the Racer from the test units to the production models from what I remember reading... But I am really looking for the answer to if it was done to the CoRe as well, thanks in advance.Dying to get out tomorrow with the CoRe and the small coil and will try the Racer with the stock.
March 21, 2015 08:48PM
To my knowledge no additional gain added to DI3 for added depth. Just the rocker switches replaced with tough pads and I believe a switch cover update.
March 22, 2015 01:47AM
Thanks for the response, I am counting the minutes until tomorrow so I can get out!
March 22, 2015 01:54AM
Great finds, TnSharpShooter!!! I will ALWAYS enjoy seeing a Mercury dime in the hole or plug!!!! Congrats!!!
March 26, 2015 04:58AM
Sorry for getting back so late, I was only out a short time Sunday with the CoRe and did have any real good finds but what a fun machine to use and the small coil is awesome. It is very hard for me to get detecting time, but once I get some hours in on her I will post.
March 26, 2015 05:04AM
I'm sure given time you will be finding your fair share. I look forward to your finds and the stories surrounding them.
March 26, 2015 09:09PM
88junior Wrote:
> The Nokta CoRe unit and the Makro Racer unit, both
> with small coils attached, can be taken to
> yards/areas with lots of iron/trash and the
> operator really doesn't have to do as much walking
> like maybe they would with another detector. You
> can literally stand in one spot and turn while
> sweeping and maneuver the small coil ever so
> slowly and step and repeat, after time you've
> really not walked much. Most other detectors will
> not separate as well, causing you not to be able
> to hear the good targets, hence forcing you to
> walk more to find a good detectable nonferrous
> target.

88junior, thank you for your input! Have you had a chance to compare the stock coil vs the small coil and this target separation yet? I'm just curious to hear YOUR experience & input about just HOW MUCH DIFFERENT/better the separation is.

Why do I ask? Because I'm thinking that my first hunt with be with the stock coil on. THIS will be over the large coil (for possible deeper targets) or the small coil (for better trash separation).

Thank you,
Bubba
March 26, 2015 09:27PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> Hit an old house site today I've pounded
> previously with all my detectors except my newly
> upgraded F75LTD2 and my Nokta unit. This site is
> real trashy, absolute nightmare. I hunted for 2
> hours and barely got out of my own shadow. I ran
> CoRe in DI3 sens 99 ID mask 10. I did luck up on
> 2 signals. The first one came in loud and clear
> 85. I could only get the signal in one small
> spot, seems as if any coil movement no matter how
> small the signal would disappear altogether. I
> couldn't even get the signal when turning 90
> degrees. So I marked the spot and pulled out my
> Deus with 9" coil and F75LTD2 (had to put small
> coil on it) and headed for the target. First up
> was the F75. I tried DE, JE, BP, FA processes in
> 2F and 3H tones with sens levels at 99 and 75 and
> disc remained at zero. I could not here any tone
> whatsoever that would let me know the target was
> there, just gobblygook as the coil would pass the
> area. I tried from any and all angles. So next
> up was the XP deus wearing 9" coil. I had sens at
> 90, disc set to 6.0 tried 12 and 18khz with
> reactivity settings 3 and 4, silencer 0 and -1.
> No joy from any and all angles. Tried with iron
> vol on and off and Tx power levels 1 and 2. No
> sign of a high tone or even a glint of a high
> tone. Dug dime at approximately 6 inches. When
> using pinpointer noticed many other small misc
> metal particles while retrieving and checking
> dirt.
> So again hunted for another half hour and get
> another good signal, this one read 85 but would
> track down to 81 on some sweeps, but the tone
> never waivered. As I turned on this target I was
> able to get tone and good numbers through a pretty
> good angular motion, much more than the target
> above. So I fetched the Deus with 9" coil, and
> used all settings stated above and never could get
> a signal, again no hint of a high tone. So next
> up the F75LTD2 with small coil. Using all the
> settings/tones mentioned above the only process
> that yielded anything even remotely resembling a
> high tone was FA process in 3h tone, a very
> questionable tone at best and the (poor)tone would
> only signal with a very exact coil movement speed
> and location. Never a 2 way tone ever. Just a
> questionable one way hit. Again dug down at
> approximately 6 inches and recovered a dime. And
> again noticed many small pieces of metal etc when
> sweeping dirt with White's Trx pin pointer.
> [i76.photobucket.com]
> SC00084_zps2xdxkbsb.jpg

Tnsharpshooter, these questions are for you :-)

You said "This site is real trashy, absolute nightmare. I hunted for 2 hours and barely got out of my own shadow. I ran CoRe in DI3 sens 99 ID mask 10. I did luck up on 2 signals."
1-DO you think the stock coil would have found those gorgeous dimes, or do you think that you only found them BECAUSE if the small coil?

You said "Case in point this morning I used the Deus. It likes to ID small pieces of tin as a good target, something maybe you should dig. You put the CoRe over the same small pieces of tin, it'll hit them and report a good number, but as the coil approaches the edges of the tin, TID will fall off; hence you walk."
2-When you were talking abut the TID falling off in the small pieces of tin, were you referring to moving your chill to the edge/away from the small target?

You said "If you have to play with the sweep over a target to get the TID steady (82 plus) it's garbage. So when you hit the target and the target TID stays steady and doesn't fall off on the edges, better dig."
3-Are you saying each swing needs to stay consistent on every swing (same 82 TID), or ate you talking about moving the chill away from the target, hehe the tendency fit the number to drop a bit. OR IT NEEDS TO STAY SOLID TO HAVE A GOOD TARGET, that needs to be dug?

I am learning so much already, and my unit hasn't even been used yet. So thank you so much for your real life input/suggestions/hints, etc.

Also, have you or anybody had a chance to see HOW MUCH BETTER the separation factor is between all coils. I know that depth increases with coil size (understatement I'm sure)

I hope these questions make sense and aren't over asked. I'm been working too much lately and need some rest and time with the new unit :-)

Thank you again,
Bubba
March 26, 2015 09:58PM
1-DO you think the stock coil would have found those gorgeous dimes, or do you think that you only found them BECAUSE if the small coil?
Yes IMO only the small coil would have found them, even though I didn't use the stock coil in a head to head. I had hunted here before numerous times with many other flagship detectors.

2-When you were talking about the TID falling off in the small pieces of tin, were you referring to moving your coil to the edge/away from the small target? You said "If you have to play with the sweep over a target to get the TID steady (82 plus) it's garbage. So when you hit the target and the target TID stays steady and doesn't fall off on the edges, better dig."

When you sweep you are going to watch your meter. Granted a person can dig every single signal if they want. but it's not very practical IMO. So when you get the high tone using DI3, it'll stop you in your tracks, then look at your meter and continue sweeping. Watch the TID# as the coil passes over. If you don't hear iron tone trying to roll in on the edges, watch how steady the TID stays between sweeps and also during the sweep. Small tin seems to give a high tone, tonal quality is lacking somewhat but also you'll notice as the coil starts to trail of the edges of the target a lower number than 82/83 likes to momentarily flash in the screen, I'm seeing 54 a lot of times. On the high quality metal targets what you will see is say i.e. a dime. 85 TID reading in the screen and while the coil is passing over it that's the only number you'll see many times. The TID reading will drop from 85 to nothing (no other lower numbers), You will also notice when you put the coil over high quality metal the tone will be clear/crisp yet very narrow. On junk and lower quality metal targets tone will be somewhat subdued, odd sounding on the edges and more elongated vs say a coin. You will even see a difference believe it or not between a zincoln and a silver dime or even a wheat. It will take you a little while to pick up on this, and a good to high quality pair of headphones will help.

One word of caution when looking at the TID meter when deciding to fig or not and this can be applied to any metered detector even minelabs.
The seated dime I dug last Saturday read 83 on the meter of the CoRe unit. This is in fact a low reading for a dime, they normally read 85. So the seated dime actually read more like a penny. So if you get in an area where the older and newer coins are mixed take heed and don't be so quick to walk on say a penny signal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2015 10:01PM by tnsharpshooter.
March 27, 2015 03:31AM
OHMYGOSH. Thank you SO MUCH foot this very valuable and hopefully bankable information TNS! Your input and information was very informative to me add I'm reading it right now...I'm outside swinging my arm practicing "getting out there" Lol I honestly can't wait!

I could actually envision an 85 number dropping to 54...deciding to try to dig anyway. and after digging up junk, seeing that what you said was right on the money! On the flip side, it was 85 then blank, I could envision digging a beauty like you. Outstanding information!

3 more questions for you please.

1-Have you tried Di2 yet? I realize it is only 2 tone and vco controlled, but I would imagine that the TID scenario would be the same? Do you know or think that it would be the same process? Drop off scenario vs tight TID numbering on a target?

2-WHAT do you keep your mask number set at? 10 vs 23? Help or hurt one way or another?

3-Have you done any relic hunting yet with the machine? How did you do with the set up you described? The reason that I ask, is that I think my first trip with the detector will be near a CW camp site, and not TOO JUNKY, or at least not that I think it is. You mentioned hearing "alot more ferrous items" with the small coil. And while I don't think it is overly saturated with nail pieces, square nails, fence pieces, fence staples, etc...well, I might be suddenly surprised that there is much MORE ferrous in the ground, than I originally thought/found...as you said... You used some pretty high end machines.

Thanks again very much!
Bubba
P.s. I think I'm going to print your postings to help "shorten" my learning curve!
March 27, 2015 04:02AM
1-Have you tried Di2 yet? I realize it is only 2 tone and vco controlled, but I would imagine that the TID scenario would be the same? Do you know or think that it would be the same process? Drop off scenario vs tight TID numbering on a target?
Yes TID workings seem the same. You will notice in DI2 vs DI3, real shallow targets really ramp up (VCO)

2-WHAT do you keep your mask number set at? 10 vs 23? Help or hurt one way or another?
My personal opinion is leave ID mask at 10, this yields near best depth and elongated tone in tight separation detecting scenarios.
An ID mask 23 will be quieter with many iron.nail tones hidden, yet a little less depth and a somewhat shorter tone on tight separation detecting scenarios.
An ID mask of 23 and even higher may be better suited for things like tot lot hunting and quick recovery of shallow items.

3-Have you done any relic hunting yet with the machine? How did you do with the set up you described? The reason that I ask, is that I think my first trip with the detector will be near a CW camp site, and not TOO JUNKY, or at least not that I think it is. You mentioned hearing "alot more ferrous items" with the small coil. And while I don't think it is overly saturated with nail pieces, square nails, fence pieces, fence staples, etc...well, I might be suddenly surprised that there is much MORE ferrous in the ground, than I originally thought/found...as you said... You used some pretty high end machines.

Yes I have relic hunted using both stock and small coils using DI2. Very effective machine. I recommend ID mask level of 10. Sometimes depending on how heavy the iron/nails are you might consider lowering your sensitivity. Sometimes less is better. Your machine until you get used to it may overwhelm you with the amount/number of both nonferrous and ferrous targets. The keys are take your time, listen to the language, dig any questionable targets, and just enjoy and remember Rome wasn't built in a day, so don't expect to turn all of a sudden into an absolute master of your detector. I have told a few folks this in time. If you are unable to go on a hunt because of other engagements but have some time however little to spare, take your unit out in your yard and sweep and listen. A little practice is better than none at all. Keeping your brain, ears and all that connects you with your detector polished helps. The CoRe is a very simple machine to operate. Don't over think it. The ladies and gentlemen behind its engineering did a superb job in providing users with a high quality, high performing, user friendly detector
March 27, 2015 02:19PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> 1-Have you tried Di2 yet? I realize it is only 2
> tone and vco controlled, but I would imagine that
> the TID scenario would be the same? Do you know or
> think that it would be the same process? Drop off
> scenario vs tight TID numbering on a target?
> Yes TID workings seem the same. You will notice
> in DI2 vs DI3, real shallow targets really ramp up
> (VCO)
>
> 2-WHAT do you keep your mask number set at? 10 vs
> 23? Help or hurt one way or another?
> My personal opinion is leave ID mask at 10, this
> yields near best depth and elongated tone in tight
> separation detecting scenarios.
> An ID mask 23 will be quieter with many iron.nail
> tones hidden, yet a little less depth and a
> somewhat shorter tone on tight separation
> detecting scenarios.
> An ID mask of 23 and even higher may be better
> suited for things like tot lot hunting and quick
> recovery of shallow items.
>
> 3-Have you done any relic hunting yet with the
> machine? How did you do with the set up you
> described? The reason that I ask, is that I think
> my first trip with the detector will be near a CW
> camp site, and not TOO JUNKY, or at least not that
> I think it is. You mentioned hearing "alot more
> ferrous items" with the small coil. And while I
> don't think it is overly saturated with nail
> pieces, square nails, fence pieces, fence staples,
> etc...well, I might be suddenly surprised that
> there is much MORE ferrous in the ground, than I
> originally thought/found...as you said... You used
> some pretty high end machines.
>
> Yes I have relic hunted using both stock and small
> coils using DI2. Very effective machine. I
> recommend ID mask level of 10. Sometimes
> depending on how heavy the iron/nails are you
> might consider lowering your sensitivity.
> Sometimes less is better. Your machine until you
> get used to it may overwhelm you with the
> amount/number of both nonferrous and ferrous
> targets. The keys are take your time, listen to
> the language, dig any questionable targets, and
> just enjoy and remember Rome wasn't built in a
> day, so don't expect to turn all of a sudden into
> an absolute master of your detector. I have told
> a few folks this in time. If you are unable to go
> on a hunt because of other engagements but have
> some time however little to spare, take your unit
> out in your yard and sweep and listen. A little
> practice is better than none at all. Keeping your
> brain, ears and all that connects you with your
> detector polished helps. The CoRe is a very
> simple machine to operate. Don't over think it.
> The ladies and gentlemen behind its engineering
> did a superb job in providing users with a high
> quality, high performing, user friendly detector

Thank you so much again TNSS! more printing for me to do. THIS IS very valuable information for CoRe users. I recommend they print off as well.

Thank you again so much
Bubba