Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Garrett AT Gold for trade.

Posted by rexy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Garrett AT Gold for trade.
March 30, 2015 05:20PM
I have a Garrett AT gold in good condition, few small scratches (waterproof and performance not affected). It works great, and DEEP! I love it, but I live on the beach and need a coin/gold machine that works in wet salt.

I am looking for a Garrett AT pro with the stock and sniper coil, but I am open to all other offers.

Please email me at rexyemail@aol.com, and I will send you pics.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2015 05:21PM by rexy.
Re: Garrett AT Gold for trade.
March 30, 2015 05:58PM
The Garrett AT Pro is supposed to also work well on salt water beaches.
March 30, 2015 06:19PM
So I take it, the At-gold doesn't do well on the beach. Isn't the At-gold almost the same as At-pro, just higher frequency?
March 31, 2015 02:10AM
Get the racer it does a great job where you want to hunt look at Bill Ladds videos with the racer at the beach

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 31, 2015 03:13AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get the racer it does a great job where you want
> to hunt look at Bill Ladds videos with the racer
> at the beach

Yes, but the Racer isn't water proof, as far as I can tell.
March 31, 2015 09:48AM
Look for a different brand even the AT-Pro is beast to tame down on salt water beaches. A CZ-21 is what I'd get if I hunted salt water beaches and wanted a machine with disc. abilities. If you don't need disc. abilities a Garrett Infinium works well and goes deep!
March 31, 2015 03:08PM
That's true But I was looking for an all purpose detector, and the AT pro is great in beaches, coins, relics, and ok on gold. I have thought of the racer, but I like to do a lot of underwater hunting. And the cz's aren't good for gold. The only other metal detector out there that fits me is the XP Deus, and that costs 3 times as much.