Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Looks like the info on Blisstool is getting less and less

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looks like the info on Blisstool is getting less and less
April 17, 2015 04:17AM
Just a passing comment. Looks like Blisstool bit the dust over at FM forum. I try to read a little about them at times. Guess I'll have to find another source.
Re: Looks like the info on Blisstool is getting less and less
April 17, 2015 04:47AM
All those knobs are intimidating.
April 17, 2015 11:03AM
I think that they had a lot of negative press and they do have hundreds if not thousands of ways to configure them and only a handful really make it the beast it claims to be. No US distributor any more hurts them as well. Also the buss words now days is seperation and unmasking - no longer is Depth the king of the hill as a measure of performance.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
April 17, 2015 04:36PM
Good points you two.. Bryanna very well said. When I got the v5 it took a lot of questions, youtube and hands on to get where I am half way comfortable. The v3 and the way the owner came across here didn't help Blisstool but for the locations I hunt depth is a key factor in my finds at CW fspots. These are places the just didn't produce any more. I think the breast plate is best example, going off my Samson digger blade I'd say a good 14''. Even my own yard gave up more finds and no doubt the next new one will as well more than likely.

Separation we are seeing is even a larger factor, as Jack and others are showing with their units with great success. tnsharpshooter and I have spoke and I hope to have him on a hunt down this way to learn more about those type sites and his units. I'm not brand specific...diff. units are known for diff. type areas to make them shine. One or two are said to do it all. Getting and truly learning is two diff. things.

tnsharpshooter, as for your OP, we have heard many times here about a certain forum that if you don't agree with them or others don't agree with you...your gone. In this case it's gone....no matter, we have our own forum with great guys and finds. When OC gets his back I'm sure we'll see more great California relics show up here.
April 17, 2015 04:52PM
tom 41,
I still wanting to come down. Seems the rain won't let up. And yes I'm familiar with what your'e referring to as far as some folks not agreeing- then suddenly ban or gone. The detectors do have my interest still. So does a pi unit.
April 17, 2015 04:56PM
I would like to give one of the newer models a spin. Might wait on the V10. I hear its gonna be a game changer smiling smiley
April 17, 2015 06:10PM
Truthfully, I like the my Bliss v3(I was going to list all the positives, but I wont advertise for them), but I got three machines and its got to go. The only thing i didnt like was the fact I bought a v3 in March and about three months later there was the v5 with no warning. OK I thought, lets make a deal. So i sent a PM to a Bliss USA guy. I paid $1100 for my v3, so how about a trade, my v3(with two coils) plus $250 for the v5 and I will promote the product. Well I dont have a v5 so that tells you how that went. Any business man wanting to make money in THIS field will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. Happy customers breed more customers and also creates repeat customers. It soured me on the whole thing. I used to check their site everyday, joined some of their forums, watched every utoobe video about the Bliss I could. Now, they lost my business and my interest. Eh sorry for the rant.

Bey