Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My headphones sorry for the delay

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My headphones sorry for the delay
April 27, 2015 07:27PM
As many of you know I build headphones, I enjoy doing it and think it is great that you's seem to be happy with them. I only want to do this part time as I have a full time job and I don't want making headphones interfer with my job, I put eveything I have into my job and also into building headphones when I build them, and although I enjoy building phones I have been stressed waiting on parts which has reflected on m job, I have so much on mind that I have been forgeting a few things at work. I really like and need my job and can't afford to make any mistakes. I have an order to make 3 sets of phones for three different people, each of them told me what they want and have sent me payment. I order everything I need soon as I am paid and feel bad when it takes so long to get parts, one set I have to make was paid for quite some time ago and where I ordered my stuff they were days before they even got it in the mail let alone the time it takes to get here. Not once has anyone hounded me but believe me I get in a hurry to get them built as much as whoever I am building them for. Just wanted to tell everyone that I haven't ran off with your money and will get your phones out to you's as soon as I can. I am going to take a break from building phones for awhile and put all my efforts in my regular job. For anyone interested this is where I work [www.ansencorp.com] I enjoy what I do, work with nice people and have very good bosses. Thank you! Steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2015 12:28AM by SkiWhiz.
Re: My headphones sorry for the delay
April 27, 2015 08:36PM
Well I just bought a used pair of the yellow MSA 600 ohm speaker headphones from a gentleman that is very very hard at hearing. He still couldn't hear very well after trying several types of phones seems like. MMMM maybe a vibrating Racer would be in order for him. Anyway, best I've ever used, better than my RAT's and that's saying a lot! Thanks for doing what ya can do Steve............
April 28, 2015 03:23AM
hey steve(or anyone for that matter), can you tell me what brand speakers you are using? I am building a set of phones with my ctx wireless module built into them and i cannot kind the kobitone 600 ohm speakers anywhere. I would even go for 300ohm. I am almost ready to give in and buy the audiosears 2463 like come in the killer b..
April 28, 2015 06:43PM
Steve, you're doing people a great service. I'm sure you're headphones are not slowing down anyone's ability to get out and detect. In the future, if you take an order, just take a minimal deposit. You're client's know your service is a labor of love, keep it enjoyable for yourself. Oh, and make sure you make a decent profit, otherwise you will begin to feel like you are allowing yourself to be abused. And thank you for this post.