Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New coil from Tesoro !!

Posted by liaso 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New coil from Tesoro !!
May 15, 2015 07:17PM
Glad they are still alive smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]
Re: New coil from Tesoro !!
May 15, 2015 07:21PM
Now we know why the Cazador was delayed. They were working on a coil. That should make everyone happy.

HH
Mike
May 15, 2015 07:51PM
"Hmmm...very interesting!

I feel a few New units perhaps??
Minelab did the same thing...intro'd the "Pro" coil for the E Trac befor that came out!?

Yeah, I wouldn't mind swingin' a New Tesoro down the road!!"
May 15, 2015 08:20PM
I am sure that this is just a start of some new great products from Tesoro. I am thinking this is the ole cart before the horse trick....... I imagine the horse/horses will be coming along soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 10:32AM by SkiWhiz.
May 15, 2015 09:35PM
Looks impressive. The lugs are in just the right spot IMO and the ears look very thick and sturdy. Hope there's more signs of life to come. I'm pulling for them and white's..
May 16, 2015 02:37AM
another video

[www.youtube.com]
May 16, 2015 03:23AM
C'MON TESORO!!! Im pulling for them too!!!
May 16, 2015 06:37AM
I would love to see this coil on Keith's modified Lobo.
May 16, 2015 11:58AM
Tesoro better get their @ss in gear and put something out....LOL
Guess they are losing DD coil sales to NEL, SEF, to reclaim some of the sales, they put out a larger new shape DD coil.....
Guess they also decided to go this route as most machines these days sport a larger similar DD coil, wonder if the European market had something to do with this as well.

They better hurry up and put out a new machine as a lot of folks are eyeing the new releases from other manufacturers before they miss the boat again.

I got tired of Tesoros current offerings and went to a different make beep and dig, a DeepTech Vista Gold (large coil, Super 6 coils) thanx to all of Keiths postings. Have to say, Tesoros Cazador
better be better than the current Deeptech line of machines before I get another new Tesoro. I should have jumped in and got a Vista Gold two years ago. Better late than never.....

But, I can still be tempted to get a Cazador...LOL

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2015 06:53PM by Sven1.
May 16, 2015 03:45PM
Who needs a new detector when you get a new coil! WOW! All right Tesoro you are on your way now!
May 16, 2015 08:36PM
ALL this time waiting for a new detector (Casadore) and we get a coil???------They already had a large DD (Widescan) for the H.O.T. detectors some years back--something like this one.----Where's tha beef (uh detector)??-----There ain't none of us getting any younger!
May 16, 2015 09:52PM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ALL this time waiting for a new detector
> (Casadore) and we get a coil???------They already
> had a large DD (Widescan) for the H.O.T. detectors
> some years back--something like this
> one.----Where's tha beef (uh detector)??-----There
> ain't none of us getting any younger!

LOL, don't you know what they are doing............they are quenching the fire of complaints over the past two years of dangling the Caz carrot. Giving new hope the Caz is coming shortly.....by releasing a new coil.
Now there's new speculation the Caz is ready to make its appearance. Wonder who the field testers might be.

By the way, heard there are a limited number of these new coils being made and they won't last long at Tesoro, gotta call them now to get one. Some quick cash for Tesoro as its going to be a must have item.

I agree Where's da beef......................no beef, TesOeros. Sorry I couldn't resist. Just a bit of humor to brighten the day. I'll be good now.

Works for me
May 17, 2015 07:27AM
me thinks "coke" just got trumped for takin' out teeth!
(hot damn!)

(h.h.!)
j.t.
May 17, 2015 12:45PM
Is the new coil already listed here ($159)?

[www.tesoro.com]

Does anyone know the weight?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 12:47PM by x2000.
May 17, 2015 01:10PM
"Good news! It's light weight.
Without the coil cover it weighs (0.9lbs) 14.4ozs. With the coil cover it weighs 1lb (16ozs).
By comparison the 9 x 8 concentric coil without the coil cover weighs 13.4ozs and with coil cover it weighs 15.7ozs
These weights are with the short cable.

Presently there are only a limited number of them available for sale."

Works for me
May 17, 2015 01:48PM
Thanks. It looked lightweight on video. It has the exact weight as my 9" Deus coil. The cable should transfer few oz towards the control box and reduce the weight even more. What I need now is a detector for this coil grinning smiley. Something very light with good depth. Hmm... A Compadre with the depth of a Tejon and the Silver uMax audio would be great. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 01:50PM by x2000.
May 20, 2015 04:56PM
I'm pumped over Tesoro's new search coil! I ordered one for my Vaquero and one for my Outlaw from Rusty Henry.

The 11 x 8 coil seems to be just the right size and weight for my needs. It should get good depth and cover ground fast when I'm detecting large open areas.

tabman
May 20, 2015 05:17PM
Looks like a lot of irons in the works right now.... could get interesting.

Des im old lol, but didnt ML introduce the pro coil later as a replacement to their crappy slim line on the explorer SE?
May 21, 2015 04:23AM
Hey Tabman, do you still have that eliptical for the tejon? Want to sell it back??