Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My last post to a thread has me interested in this.....

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My last post to a thread has me interested in this.....
May 25, 2015 03:35AM
I posted in the detector weakness thread this reply...
"None of mine have a weakness, I don't look at it from that side of the equation at all, I dote on what they can do though lol."
I take detectors for what they are and what they can do. I've never wished they had any more features that I actually bought them with. I never look for a weakness just really use what they have to offer. Now if it's a dog! I'll be selling it quick but I've never bought a dog machine. Some were just a little more addicted to metals I'm not looking for than others and were passed on. Kinda like buying a car then wishing you would have gotten this option or that one. Maybe it's just my demeanor. Who are you?
Re: My last post to a thread has me interested in this.....
May 25, 2015 04:03AM
Yeah I think that no matter how long you have been detecting it all comes down to the user and what they have learned over the years....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 25, 2015 04:20AM
I didnt 5ake the question as a terrible thing...so my f19 isnt hot on silver...but Omega is,and they share same coils. Like is said,its a tool.
May 25, 2015 07:27AM
Same on this end, they are tools and shine in different locations over my others. You hear the term arsenal used by some. This is not too say...(look how many detectors I have) but shows that they use those detectors for different reasons and locations. The ones I have now, one for sentimental reasons and the others for what they can do for me when needed. Learning the strengths of a given detector and building from there. It may shine or may fall to the wayside. The bad ones fall to the wayside fast.